corner corner Strange Bedpersons

Strange Bedpersons
by Jennifer Crusie | Romance
Registered by khillz28 of Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Monday, October 17, 2005

status (set by xyltburk): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by khillz28 from Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Monday, October 17, 2005

Book Description
Tess Newhart knows her ex-boyfriend Nick Jamieson isn't the right guy for her. He's caviar and champagne, she's take-out Chinese pot stickers. He's an uptight Republican lawyer, she was raised in a commune and thinks Cinderella is politically incorrect. He wants to get ahead in business, she just wants . . . him -- only not the social-climbing Nick, but the sweet, caring, unbuttoned-down Nick.
And Nick wants her, too, but there's no way Tess is about to play second fiddle to his obsession to make partner. Yet somehow she finds herself agreeing to play his fiancée for a weekend business trip that could make or break Nick's career. And while he's wrapped up in convincing Tess that he needs her in his respectable world, Tess is doing her best to keep her left-wing opinions to herself and her hands off Nick

Journal Entry 2 by khillz28 from Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Thursday, November 03, 2005

sending to asterw for December Bookworms...Happy Birthday!!

Journal Entry 3 by asterw from Athens, Attica Greece on Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Jennifer Crusie book! What a wonderful birthday present! (At least for someone like me that really enjoyes Jennifer Crusie's books!)

Thank you very much Khillz!!!

Journal Entry 4 by asterw from Athens, Attica Greece on Sunday, December 11, 2005

I needed to read a "light" book... so I picked up this one because it seemed short enough (I have a bookring that I received a couple of days ago waiting for me!) Apart from the first 20 pages that I read in the bus, I read the rest of it within a day! I just couldn't put it down.

It's a really quick read, very amusing and clever, that reminded me that there is life apart from work... LOL! Jennifer Crusie is one of my favourite chick-lit authors, and I think that this book was the best Crusie one that I've read so far.

Thank you khillz for mailing it to me. I'll see how it can continue its journey now.

Journal Entry 5 by asterw from Athens, Attica Greece on Saturday, March 04, 2006

I mailed it today to bookworm mate Intricksflikka... Sorry for being soooo late! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 6 by intry from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Arrived yesterday. Thank you asterw, I look forward reading it!

Journal Entry 7 by intry at Någonstans i Stockholm in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/3/2012 UTC) at Någonstans i Stockholm in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Will release the book by a sculpture in the city center or Marabouparken.

Journal Entry 8 by xyltburk at Sundbyberg, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Found it by Leonard Basins sculpture "The lost son" in Marabouparken in Sundbyberg. Also saw another book at the site that I did not pick up :)