corner corner Sillesoerens Lifetime Release Challenge

Sillesoerens Lifetime Release Challenge
by Sillesoeren | Travel
Registered by wingsillesoerenwing of Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 10/12/2005

status (set by sillesoeren): permanent collection

1 2 Next

Journal Entry 1 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I like the idea of releasing at least one book in every country of the world very much. Even if I never reach the aim, I start today and do my very best to deliver my books into the world, without borders of language, religion, culture or race.

Completed Countries are marked in the map below. Their number is 122 countries = 54 % today (12th May 2008).

create your own map

Other countries, in which I released but didn't get a journal are:

Afghanistan, Albania, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Greenland, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Madagascar, Mauritius, Micronesia, Montserrat, Myanmar, Nigeria, Panama, Samoa, Senegal, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Turks and Caicos Islands, Vatican City, Yemen, Zimbabwe

All the other participants of that challenge are here to find

Journal Entry 2 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This book reached Sunneschii in Switzerland via postcrossing: Wales: Offa's Dyke Path

Journal Entry 3 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Kölner Klüngel Kalender is my newest catch, so it has the honour to be named for Germany. It was grabbed by Aldawen during our Meetup last night.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This book is another catch via postcrossing: Wales: Offa's Dyke Path. It was sent to draakje, living in Soest near Utrecht, Netherlands.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 12, 2005

And another book went in a tandem with an postcrossing-postcard: Karran Kinrade and reached Toadee in Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom!

Journal Entry 6 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Austrian Finde-Fuchs found my first international release: Wales: Offa's Dyke Path

Journal Entry 7 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oh, will I ever be able to understand a foreign language as good as French Rubine, who reads a Ken Follett novel in German? It's Die Kinder von Eden

Journal Entry 8 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Number 7 was caught in Llubljana, Slovenia: Little Miss Naughty (Mr. Men and Little Miss) and brought us a new member: vexter. I'm so happy about that LTC!

Journal Entry 9 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 22, 2005

bookmaniac70 in Bulgaria recieved Mr. Bump (Mr. Men and Little Miss). I think, she likes it, as she put it into her permanent collection.

Journal Entry 10 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 22, 2005

I got very nice journals from bsouthj, Mount Laurel, New Jersey for Mr. Messy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) and from lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin for Wales: Offa's Dyke Path

Journal Entry 11 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, October 23, 2005

Postal delivery from Germany to Luxembourg is better than from Luxembourg to Germany: Eifel mit Kindern arrived, but the book Risa29 sent me is still missing. Edit: It finally arrived two months later...

Journal Entry 12 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, October 23, 2005

Die verlorene Ehre der Katharina Blum and Schachnovelle were sent to miramarmora in Oslo to have more German highlights to read.

Journal Entry 13 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, October 24, 2005

LilB from Kyoto caught this book just a week after posting it: Mr. Happy (Mr. Men and Little Miss). "Just turn your mouth up at the corners. Go on!" (Since 10/2006 she is living in New Zealand, but when Mr. Happy arravied, he had travelled to Kyoto)

Journal Entry 14 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm very happy about a RABCK-catch in Israel by ababaigalit in Modi'in, Central Israel, who wrote a very nice journal for this little book: Mr. Grumpy (Mr. Men and Little Miss)

Journal Entry 15 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It needed three different tries to get one jounal from Portugal. But in the end the book Wales: Offa's Dyke Path found its way to fellow postcrosser and bookcrosser syrin in Coimbra and got a nice journal, now I don't have to care for the other two books.

Journal Entry 16 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 26, 2005

pretfles from Mechelen is a new member who joined after recieving Wales: Offa's Dyke Path. I got his adress via postcrossing. Welcome!

Journal Entry 17 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, October 30, 2005

Janetcarolina in Lima, Peru wrote a journal for Mr. Tickle (Mr. Men and Little Miss), telling me "this was sure a nice surprise".

Journal Entry 18 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, October 31, 2005

Little Miss Dotty Has a Dotty Day Out (Little Miss New Story Library) was a RABCK for Kislany in Lefkosia/Nicosia, Engomi, Cyprus, who will release it again in Nicosia.

Journal Entry 19 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Gelsominah from Brno, jizni Morava in Czech Republic journaled Wales, Offa's Dyke Path today.

Journal Entry 20 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Anna-O in Buenos Aires wrote "I happen to love foreign children books and this is delightful!" for Little Miss Bossy and the Magic Word (Little Miss New Story Library)

Journal Entry 21 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 02, 2005

You have to read that journal of Marieka from Shanghai, China for the book Mr. Nonsense (Mr. Men and Little Miss)! Her toddler seems to be one of the new generation bookcrossers. And the book just traveled a week, surface!

Journal Entry 22 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today both books to Romania arrived: Little Miss Scatterbrain (Mr. Men and Little Miss) is now with Jennee in Bucharest, Wales, Offa's Dyke Path has reached Florin in Bucharest as well.

Journal Entry 23 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Cathepsut in Cairo, Egypt got these books from me: In der Heiligen Nacht and Wales, Offa's Dyke Path

Journal Entry 24 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, November 03, 2005

A journal written in Croatian language, came from Breza in Rijeka, Primorsko-goranska županija for Little Miss Scatterbrain Sets Off for the Sun (New Little Miss Story Library). I hope, she likes it and did not write anything angry.

Journal Entry 25 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, November 04, 2005

The Wave is a very impressing but easy to read book, which I sent to fellow bookcrosser/postcrosser areir in Athens, Greece

Journal Entry 26 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, November 05, 2005

My RABCK Mr. Nosey (Mr. Men and Little Miss) got a first class journal from Kedan in Kingston, Jamaica. I'm glad about this LTC: it makes me happy to read journals like that, especially after a day of travel and tears.

Journal Entry 27 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, November 05, 2005

And a second catch today was in my eMail-Box after driving 1500 km through rain and wind to and from a funeral at the other end of Germany. Thanks a lot, jasminasab in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, with your journal for Little Miss Stubborn: The Wrong Advice and your PM you made my day.

Journal Entry 28 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 08, 2005

For The Hound of the Baskervilles I got the longest journal in this challenge and a very kind one as well. The book was caught by Sherlockfan in Wellington, New Zealand.

Journal Entry 29 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 09, 2005

kbudgie from St. Paul's Bay, Malta got these two books: Wales, Offa's Dyke Path and Mr. Daydream via her OBCZ. But after I sent them "surface", they got wet in the Mediterranian Sea. *sniff*

Journal Entry 30 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Did you ever read a journal like that: Artemis Fowl, The Opal Deception from Katayoun in Tehran, Iran? Does she seem to be happy or does she seem to be happy? I picked a book from her Cliff-Wishlist, seems to be a good choice.

Journal Entry 31 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 15, 2005

RachelinRwanda from Kigali, Rwanda found and released Mr. Clumsy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) in one step!

Journal Entry 32 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Mr. Bump Loses His Memory found its way to wyyy from Seroe Alejandro, Aruba. After I didn't hit his reading taste, I again offered him a book of HIS choice and hope, this time he isn't too anxious to ask for a special title.

Journal Entry 33 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, November 17, 2005

This Little Miss travelled all the way from Germany to Uzbekistan: Little Miss Busy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) and is the first catch for ZulfiaMary from Tashkent, who likes her.

Journal Entry 34 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wales, Offa's Dyke Path just needed two days to reach Spolly's doormat in St. Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands today.

Journal Entry 35 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, November 18, 2005

jdriso from Nouméa, Southern Province, New Caledonia caught Wales, Offa's Dyke Path and told me in his PM: "...a book in German would be great, because I am moving back to Europe in a couple of years and wish to learn more languages. I'm also a writer and love to receive books by other writers."

Edit: Now (11/2006) she is called Zajac and lives in U.S.A.

Journal Entry 36 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, November 18, 2005

A Christmas Carol will be part of the first african obcz when nrrdgrrl from Fourways, Gauteng, Joburg, South Africa has managed to identify a proper establisment for it to be accomodated in.
6th December 2005: AND To Room Nineteen" is part or a swap with moonblue from Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Journal Entry 37 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, November 18, 2005

sophista from Nitra, Nitriansky, kraj, Slovakia wrote a journal for the comedy The Importance of Being Earnest by famous Oscar Wilde.

Journal Entry 38 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, November 21, 2005

That will be interesting and international: A Swedish couple is going to walk the Offa's Dyke Path in Wales and England with a German book: Alvhyttan

Journal Entry 39 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mr. Small (Mr. Men and Little Miss) just can do small steps. This is possibly the reason for needing 37 days to reach Mirp from Dublin, Ireland.

Journal Entry 40 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 23, 2005

rosario001 from Montevideo, Uruguay is planning to release Wales: Offa's Dyke Path at the Goethe Institute there in Montevideo as soon as possible.

Journal Entry 41 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, November 24, 2005

Mr. Grumpy is a book in the categories "childrens" AND "horror". lady-anglophile from Kuwait recieved it today.

Journal Entry 42 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, November 25, 2005

The namesake was a special wish of serbianbook from Negde, Serbia-Montenegro. Thanks for that nice book swap, Dungeon arrived safely the day before.

Journal Entry 43 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, December 06, 2005

janak from Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal recieved and released Mr. Forgetful in Kathmandu with full release adress.

Journal Entry 44 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Luscinia from Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia wrote a journal for Wales: Offa's Dyke Path and already released it again.

Journal Entry 45 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, December 06, 2005

-Z- from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia told me by journal, that Little Miss Quick (Little Miss Library) is an excellent book for begining English language teaching.

Journal Entry 46 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mr. Impossible (Mr. Men and Little Miss) tries to recruit new bookcrossing members in Gabon after oliveco from Libreville, Gabon recieved and released it.

Journal Entry 47 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My books Wales: Offa's Dyke Path and If snow Falls made a fellow postcrosser becoming a fellow bookcrosser as well: Charlotte Kozuch from Rønne, Bornholm, Denmark.

Journal Entry 48 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, December 10, 2005

Kiptos from Singapore journaled The Canterville Ghost after 41 days of postal travel.

15th January 2006: jessicaloveyou from Bukit Merah, Singapore wrote a journal for Glenraven which I sent her for a RABCK.

Journal Entry 49 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Kuschel, das Kätzchen brought a new member in Australia: absolutfeli from Perth, Western Australia

Journal Entry 50 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, December 17, 2005

Mr.Mischief: A Spot of Trouble made so much trouble for wonder-jojo from Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, that he will be released again soon.

Journal Entry 51 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hurray! My number 50 was journaled in Africa: Mr. Funny was just very short in the hands of xkilo from Kampala, Uganda, before he released him again. Good luck, Mr. Funny!

Journal Entry 52 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, December 25, 2005

Now the first of my books arrived Finland: Die Schachnovelle a most impressing book for me reached ruzena from Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme
On 9th November 2006 Unser Herr Faulpelz reached Katja-78 from Vantaa, Uusimaa after just 3 days of travel.

Journal Entry 53 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Nineteen Eighty-four needed two month to reach chanpheng in Phonsavanh, Xieng Khouang, Laos, who offered me a book in Lao language. That sounds funny!

Journal Entry 54 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Those two fellows Little Miss Wise and Mr. Cheerful were sent to Rome, Italy but journaled by potbook in Berlin. Santa Claus gave them a second trip ;o)

Journal Entry 55 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, December 29, 2005

Isabel-Batteria from San Juan, Puerto Rico wrote two long and friendly journals for Wales: Offa's Dyke Path and Mr. Topsy-Torvy. Isabel, be sure, there are also Little Misses, not just Mr. Men ;o)

Journal Entry 56 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, December 29, 2005

Mr. Sneeze just needed 6 days to travel to Citecasia from Chiang Mai, Thailand. Really fast walker (I sent him "surface"), there were three days of christmas in between!

Journal Entry 57 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, January 08, 2006

Today a new member registert Muffin and the Mouth of Doom and himself: rikyo from Sohar, Oman. An English book sent by a German to an Australian living in Oman!

Journal Entry 58 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Schiller travelled to India in about a month, it was journalled by hshah from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India today, so I don't have to cry tears about the other books I sent to India without any journal.

Journal Entry 59 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, January 20, 2006

A book with Korean Mangas, MANHWA - The World of Korea Comics 2005 Sampler, which I brought from the Frankfurt Book Fair travelled to bybee from Kumi, Kyung-buk, South Korea!

Journal Entry 60 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A journey of two and a half months was necessary for Mr. Greedy to arrive at DPinga's home in San Tomé, Anzoategui, Venezuela

Journal Entry 61 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My number 60 was journalled in Pakistan by Sharonann from Islamabad, Punjab after she had just returned to Islamabad after a 6 week holiday in Australia. The journal says: "a lovely surprise, not least because things don't always make it to here!" So we both are very happy, that Mr. Clumsy safely arrived.

Edit 20th February 2006: Thanks a lot for The Crow Eaters, which reached me today.

Journal Entry 62 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, January 25, 2006

fritzfritz from Graz, Steiermark, Austria found Jesus und Billy auf dem Weg nach Barcelona and Wales: Offa's Dyke Path in the youth hostel in Houmt Souk, Djerba, Tunisie. I released Jesus in the School for Hotelery in Houmt Souk and Offa in that youth hostel. Offa travelled from Djerba to Salzburg and Compostella before it got its first journal after I released it.

Journal Entry 63 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, January 26, 2006

Living in Hebbelstraße = Hebbelstreet, I am very happy to read, that Maria Magdalena by Friedrich Hebbel found a new member in Belarus. I sent it to the Goethe-Institut and it was found in the library. out-reach from Minsk wanted to beginn bookcrossing quite for a while and asks "is it a sign?"

And thanks to Bruehwuerfel for taking Bear Island, which brought us a new member: Lenochka from Mivsk

Journal Entry 64 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Little Miss Fun sent some messages from Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador: R-Gidget recieved it, released it at work and a workmate found it. She is a new member now: Gavy and her daughter will not let that Little Miss travel again for the next years. Thats o.k. for me, it shows, she likes the book.

Journal Entry 65 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My number 64 is Mexico: hoja from Acapulco journalled Mr. Brave and Wales: Offa's Dyke Path.
If you ever go to Mexico, you should visit her and book a trip on her fishing boat

Journal Entry 66 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, March 10, 2006

Mr. Busy is also a busy traveller: He needed just two days to reach Thornyb in Reykjavik, Iceland and make that fellow postcrosser also a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 67 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, March 10, 2006

andybermuda in Bermuda is the second newbie via postcrossing today. Mr. Lazy is not Mr. Busy, so he needed 3 weeks for the journey.

Journal Entry 68 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, March 17, 2006

Pota from Bujumbura, Burundi caught this book just 10 days after posting it: Mr. Mean and will send it to Rwanda soon.

Journal Entry 69 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, March 17, 2006

tahar from sidi aich, Bejaia, Algeria recieved Little Miss Sunshine(Mr. Men and Little Miss) after long long 140 days of travel.

Journal Entry 70 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wales: Offa's Dyke Path made its way to Lalena from Tbilisi, Georgia in just ten days. I signed it for her and she seems to be happy about that.

Journal Entry 71 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wales: Offa's Dyke Path" and Mr. Snow arrived in Mozambique after half a year of travel. Mauraalice from Vilankulos wrote: "Great fun to read to the children who have no experience of snow!!!!" for Mr. Snow and gave the other book to a friend who runs a lodge.

Journal Entry 72 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, August 03, 2006

Little Miss Giggles brought back memories to thesweetestgift from Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Journal Entry 73 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, August 03, 2006

Some months ago my two books Fast Pasta and Mr. Happy reached abdullahi from Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine Territories. I'm very happy about these founds!

Journal Entry 74 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, August 03, 2006

Little Miss Trouble seems to have travelled to amaquima from Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan, Honduras without any trouble.

Journal Entry 75 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, August 12, 2006

sinang from Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines recieved the book The Worst Thing A Suburban Girl Could Imagine after just 5 days of travel (surface!)

Journal Entry 76 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, August 26, 2006

This book reached bluefenix211 from Seria, Brunei after 10 days of travel: Classic Ghost Stories

Journal Entry 77 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, August 26, 2006

This book is finally my book for Canada: Adam's Navel. It was sent to Meirionwen from Regina, Saskatchewan

liz1971 from Georgetown, Ontario, Canada ist a fellow postcrosser and received Little Miss Trouble Moving House three years after I posted it.

Journal Entry 78 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A RABCK to Malaysia: The Night Train. babyimran from Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia worte: "I was cracking my head when I requested for the book but guess what - it was a RABCK."

24th March 2007: Little Miss Magic, who set off in October 2005 reached starbytes from Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia long ago, but shefound no time for journaling before.

Journal Entry 79 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Hooligan's Shampoo is in Spain now: Lyl from Zaragoza, Spain is "very surprised and very happy with the little book."

Journal Entry 80 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, September 11, 2006

Bookwormal from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia recieved Little Miss Tidy and Mr. Noisy. Now he knows, that bookcrossing is not about virtual books, but real ones with pages ;o)

Journal Entry 81 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, September 21, 2006

This book reached yoplanken in Lichtenstein some month ago, but in die journal only the third attempt worked: Wales: Offa's Dyke Path

Journal Entry 82 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This book: Seawitch didn't reach anyone in Mauritius, but finally reached libertycalls from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

The second one for Trinidad & Tobago is Mr. Perfect - kpackeira from Curepe loves that one

Journal Entry 83 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This book: Heat Haze is in Brazil now, it reached Stellarv from Rio de Janeiro some days ago

Journal Entry 84 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Reclams Literatur-Kalender 2006 reached Hightower from Budapest, Pest megye, Hungary quite a while ago. Now he found time for a journal.

juhturo from Budapest, Hungary got Die schönsten Erzählungen aus Tausend und eine Nacht and Lektürehilfen Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) on 27th October 2006

Journal Entry 85 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, October 20, 2006

The Da Vinci Code got a journal from slapmaster from Agadir, Morocco.

Journal Entry 86 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, October 23, 2006

The Orange Girl needed just 5 days to reach musume in Kyiv, Ukraine.

Edit 12th Feb 2007: Mr. Noisy reached Tenao in Sumy, Ukraine after 6 days.

Journal Entry 87 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, October 27, 2006

Tales from the Jungle Book had just a short journey to Khillo81 from Beirut, Lebanon. In his long and nice journal he wrote "Good luck on your quest and you have a friend in Lebanon." That's why I love this release challenge!

Journal Entry 88 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just a week from Germany to Eritrea? I can't believe that!!! But today i got two journals written by medichi from Asmara, Maekel, Eritrea for Robin Hood and His Merry Men

Journal Entry 89 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, October 29, 2006

litterbug from Gibraltar told me this: "Mr. Quiet has really come out of himself since arriving in Gibraltar. But he has fallen in with a bad lot, who gave him an eye patch and turned him into a pirate! Last seen heading for the Caribbean..."

Journal Entry 90 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, October 30, 2006

Yiling from Taipei, Taiwan wrote: "I used to have a t-shirt with Mr. Silly on the front, which I bought 10 years ago when I was study in Cambridge, UK. So when I saw the book cover of Little Miss Somersault, I feel so familar."

Journal Entry 91 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, October 31, 2006

kiyoitsukikage from Swidnik, Lubelskie, Poland likes Wales: Offa's Dyke Path and Little Miss Scary

Journal Entry 92 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, October 31, 2006

anani-kalea from Colombo, Sri Lanka loves A Wolf in Frog's Clothing so much, that she won't release it, but put it into her PC-Shelf.

Journal Entry 93 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ejreilink from Nairobi, Kenya had to wait 8 months for Little Miss Contrary

Journal Entry 94 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, November 02, 2006

I found a new member: lusaka from Lusaka, Zambia in a hostel by the book Tom Sawyer's Pirate Adventure

Journal Entry 95 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, November 02, 2006

SAMYSHINE from Dhaka, Bangladesh wrote: "this is a very cute idea= sending books to every corner of the globe. the book i caught is about Mr Chatterbox

Journal Entry 96 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, November 04, 2006

mmmccoy from Nuku'alofa, Tonga told me, that poor Mr. Jelly was traumatized again to end up on yet another island! He will be a good friend for some of the Tongan children.

Journal Entry 97 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, November 06, 2006

AlteredState from Riga, Latvia journalled Mr. Cool

Journal Entry 98 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lucygt from Guatemala City, Guatemala caught Mr. Rush and believes, the message is wonderful. Yes, I agree!

1st Dec 2006: fiamma-gt from Guatemala City, Guatemala caught Three Quirky Tails and will release it after reading it

Journal Entry 99 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Haywire91 from N'Djamena, Chad knows another book of the author of The Silence of the Lambs, but luckily not this special book.

Journal Entry 100 by wingsillesoerenwing from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, November 10, 2006

My fifth (!) book to Turkey finally found its way to someone, who wrote a non-anounymous journal: agrepina originally wrote: "Ein Stein unter Wasser hat nach einer langen Reise zu mir nach Istanbul gefunden! Ich hoffe das ich mit Ihr selber noch eine wunderbare Reise begehen werde. Und wer weiss vielleicht kehr es ja anschliessend nochmal nach Hause zurück???" but then decided to change it into an English statement.

1 2 Next