corner corner The Ghost of Flight 401

by John G. Fuller | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by SiDiC of Lincoln, Nebraska USA on 10/31/2005

status (set by MikeXIV): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by SiDiC from Lincoln, Nebraska USA on Monday, October 31, 2005

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by SiDiC at 13th Street Coffee - 13th and Jackson St. in Omaha, Nebraska USA on Thursday, November 03, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (11/3/2005 UTC) at 13th Street Coffee - 13th and Jackson St. in Omaha, Nebraska USA

My wife and I went up to Omaha this evening to see Tim Conway and Harvey Korman perform at the Orpheum. We had a little time to kill before the show, and I had a few books in the back seat of the car, so I figured I'd drop 'em off at this OBCZ!

Journal Entry 3 by notbob from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Sunday, November 06, 2005

I picked this book up after seeing the last performance of A Clockwork Orange at the Millennium Theatre.

Journal Entry 4 by notbob at Lambert International Airport (STL) in -- Airports and planes, Missouri USA on Monday, April 16, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/16/2018 UTC) at Lambert International Airport (STL) in -- Airports and planes, Missouri USA

I'm on my way to Jersey City for a work trip and my 1 hour layover has turned into 4 hours due to Winter Storm Xanto on the east coast. I'm leaving this by a charging bench near gate E16.

Journal Entry 5 by MikeXIV at -- Airports and planes, Missouri USA on Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Scooped this up at STL as I stopped to charge my phone after arriving from Boston for a week of work in the area.

I ultimately only managed to read the first two chapters before I set it loose again on my way out of town.

Journal Entry 6 by MikeXIV at Lambert International Airport (STL) in -- Airports and planes, Missouri USA on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Lambert International Airport (STL) in -- Airports and planes, Missouri USA

My week in Illinois concluded, I dropped off the book not far from where I found it. In the baggage claim area of the Southwest terminal at STL.