corner corner The Dark Room

The Dark Room
by Minette Walters | Literature & Fiction
Registered by sunlightbub of Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2005

status (set by Coffee-1-OBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sunlightbub from Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2005

Heiress Jinx Kingsley awakes in hospital with amnesia following a suicide attempt. The newspapers are full of the story especially since Jinx has just been dumped by her fiance who has gone off with her best friend...Jinx struggles to piece together the days before she attempted suicide, and before long she hears more bad news....

One of MInette Walters earlier novels..a gripping and enjoyable mystery..

Journal Entry 2 by STP-921375 on Saturday, October 22, 2005

I had an absolutely GHASTLY day at work, but then I arrived home and spotted a package on the doormat. "What was in this package?" I hear you ask. Wellll, it contained a lovely book, a groovy bookmark, a lovely girly card and some terrifyingly orange chocolate. Thank you P for lifting my flagging spirits!

Journal Entry 3 by STP-921375 on Monday, September 08, 2008

Sending to Cassiopaeia for her OBCZ. I hope whoever picks it up enjoys it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank you for all the great books pennywhistler, they are very welcome for the OBCZ.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (10/13/2008 UTC) at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

On the bookcrossing shelf up stairs.

Thanks for finding this book

Please write a journal entry letting me know that this book was caught and has found a safe home with you. (It's anonymous, and you don't have to join Bookcrossing to do it.) Then read this book or give it to a friend. Afterwards hopefully, you or your friend will release it again for someone else to find - just like you did.

Enjoy your book and when you have finished reading come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Write a review if you like, then release it and come back anytime to see what happened to it next.

Happy reading.