corner corner What We Did on Our Holiday

What We Did on Our Holiday
by John Harding | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMolyneuxwing of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 06, 2005

status (set by StGeorges): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingMolyneuxwing from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 06, 2005

A very funny book, but also touching...well worth reading!

From Amazon:
Laugh-out-loud funny, lump-in-the-throat sad, taboo-breaking novel about family life and the horrors and hilarity of caring for elderly relatives.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMolyneuxwing at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, January 14, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/14/2006 UTC) at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Journal Entry 3 by wingStGeorgeswing from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 21, 2006

I already have a copy of this book so I am taking this one along to the OBCZ. (purplerosebud)

Journal Entry 4 by wingStGeorgeswing at St George's OBCZ in Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 23, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (4/23/2006 UTC) at St George's OBCZ in Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left on the shelf in the entrance porch of the church hall.