corner corner Neurotica

Neurotica
by Sue Margolis | Women's Fiction
Registered by DreamworldBooks of Brooklyn, New York USA on 10/1/2005

status (set by fflloorr): available

Journal Entry 1 by DreamworldBooks from Brooklyn, New York USA on Saturday, October 01, 2005

I purchased this from a local thrift store specifically to bookcross it. I tried Apocalipstick by this same author and didn't like it. I hope someone else will enjoy this one! :)

Journal Entry 2 by DreamworldBooks at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 06, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (10/7/2005 UTC) at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Sending off to faeriemyst. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by faeriemyst from Marietta, Ohio USA on Monday, October 17, 2005

Received from fellow BX'er through BookRelay.com. Thanks so much!! :o)

Tabloid reporter Anna Shapiro can pinpoint the day, three days ago, when she and her husband, Dan, last had great sex. Anna would be grateful if something as ordinary as a mere headache were her husband's excuse; Dan's hypochondriacal terrors include brain tumors, tropical diseases, and spotaneous combustion. But now as an assignment for a racy tabloid expose inspires Anna to go where no journalist has gone before, to answer some questions that suddenly seem very important: What is the perfect outfit for committing adultery in? Is it beyond the pale to pick up a man--no matter how sexy--at a funeral? Yet the most crucial question is one Anna never expected: Is she willing to give up her marriage and children for the biggest gamble of her life?

Journal Entry 4 by faeriemyst from Marietta, Ohio USA on Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ugh! I just could not get into this book. I had read Apocalipstick and thought it was alright, but this just started out strange and I didn't really like anyone. It's just hard to fathom someone thinking of cheating on their husband for an article. Definitely not my kind of thing, I just can't seem to read about infidelity, even in a supposedly "wickedly funny" book. Well, thanks for sharing it anyway, Dream!

Journal Entry 5 by faeriemyst from Marietta, Ohio USA on Friday, July 21, 2006

Sent to greystonegirl16 as part of the "More Chick Lit" Relay, hope you'll be the first one to actually read it! LoL :P

Journal Entry 6 by greystonegirl16 from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Received in the mail today - I can't wait to read it!

Journal Entry 7 by greystonegirl16 from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Wednesday, November 22, 2006

As usual, Sue Margolis writes a fun tale with lots of steamy scenes . . . and I enjoyed this one as much as her others!

Journal Entry 8 by greystonegirl16 from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mailed this out yesterday! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, February 23, 2007

Received through BookRelay.com. Thanks!

Journal Entry 10 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, March 02, 2007

I dind't like this book, not really my kind of chik-lit :(
The book wasn't funny at all and chick-lit books are not just sex, as this author seems to think.