corner corner Words to Walk by: Exploring Literary Brisbane

Words to Walk by: Exploring Literary Brisbane
by Todd Barr, Rodney Sullivan | Nonfiction
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 10/1/2005

status (set by wombles): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 01, 2005

This is a fantastic book which I purchased at the Brisbane Writers Festival. I plan to do all these walks, asap! 25 Literary walks around brisbane with sites from book such as Venero Armannos The Volcano, many of Nick Earls's books, Rebecca Sparro, Mary Rose McColl, David Malouf, and many more.

Journal Entry 2 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Thursday, April 06, 2006

Loaning to Aleonblue.

Journal Entry 3 by aleonblue from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Monday, April 10, 2006

Picked this great little book up from Wombles to read for a couple of weeks - and work out which walks we're going to do! (the purpose being to leave books of course)

Journal Entry 4 by aleonblue at Controlled Release in -- Controlled Releases --, Queensland Australia on Friday, May 19, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (5/19/2006 UTC) at Controlled Release in -- Controlled Releases --, Queensland Australia

Passing this great book back to Wombles after it was graciously lent to me, when we meet up to go the the Opera (more free tickets won by wombles)!

I've acquired my own copy (by pure blind luck) so we can work about which walks we'll plan for later in the year.

Journal Entry 5 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, May 20, 2006

Returned to me by Aleonblue whe we went to see Romeo and Juliet today. After looking through it on the way home, I'm really interested in doing some of these walks soon.

Journal Entry 6 by erinoc from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Borrowed from Wombles for a read in the spirit of the Brissy convention :)

Journal Entry 7 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back home again :)