corner corner Daddy's Little Girl

Daddy's Little Girl
by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wolfprincess of Newton Falls, Ohio USA on Friday, September 30, 2005

status (set by criminologeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wolfprincess from Newton Falls, Ohio USA on Friday, September 30, 2005

We hope all who get to read this book will enjoy it as much as we did. Please let us know what you thought of the book.

Journal Entry 2 by wolfprincess from Newton Falls, Ohio USA on Saturday, October 22, 2005

I mailed the book out this morning 10/22/05

The mailing order for the ray goes as follows:
1. Breeze144
2. Ladilee24
3. Librarymousie
4. heles7
5. Ikopiko
6. gussy9116
7. cicakgirl

The normal standard rules aply for the book ray

1. journal when you recieve the book so we know it got there safely.
2. you have the standard 30 days to read the book if you need longer please pm me and the next person in the line so they know of the delay.
3. make journal entry when complete.
4. I have no problem with anyone using economy or standard mail when mailing internationally. Please let us know though so the next person can know when to possible expect the book.
5. most of all enjoy your time reading the book.

Journal Entry 3 by Breeze144 from Ajax, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Received today!

Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by Breeze144 from Ajax, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Finished reading this last night and I think the ending wasn't as good as I expected. I usually love thriller-suspense novels, but this one was too predictable.

So to each their own, perhaps someone else on the ray will love it!

Ready to send to Ladilee24 this week!

Journal Entry 5 by Breeze144 at -- Controlled Release in Windsor, Ontario Canada on Thursday, November 10, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (11/10/2005 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Windsor, Ontario Canada

Sent along to continue the ray!

Journal Entry 6 by ladilee24 from Newark, Delaware USA on Saturday, November 19, 2005

just received today. Thank you!!

Journal Entry 7 by ladilee24 from Newark, Delaware USA on Sunday, November 27, 2005

I took this along on my travels this past weekend and read through it quite quickly. I like MHC quite a bit, and I really enjoyed that she wrote this book in first-person. It gave an immediacy to the main character and a fresh viewpoint to Clark's work. This was a good read, suspenseful with several twists. However, I agree that the ending did seem abrupt, and everything was resolved quickly and neatly for all the previous intrigue and rough feelings. A good read, but the ending keeps it from being among Clark's best.

Sending to Librarymousie tomorrow (11/28/05)

Journal Entry 8 by librarymousie from Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, December 01, 2005

Arrived today. Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 9 by librarymousie from Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA on Friday, December 09, 2005

Not a bad read [particularly on an unexpected "snow day"], but not the best offering from this author. Still, an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours tucked under the electric blanket with a cup of tea.

This will continue on its way pending receipt of address from the next reader.

Journal Entry 10 by librarymousie from Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA on Monday, December 12, 2005

Sent USPS Global Priority Mail to heles7 today.

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, December 18, 2005

Just received this from librarymousie. Never read a MHC before so will let you know how I get on. Thanks!

CAUGHT IN MANCHESTER UK

Journal Entry 12 by heles7 from Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2006

I wonder if I will get the hang of this site soon - at least I have remembered to log myself in this time.

This is the first MHC book I've read and I'll certainly look out for others. I agree with previous comments that the ending was all wrapped up a little too neatly but it was a good enough storyline to keep me up half the night, unable to stop turning the pages. Ready to send to Ikopiko!

Journal Entry 13 by wingIkopikowing from Hesel, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, January 13, 2006

The ray is in Germany now !

07.02.2006
the first english Mary Higgins Clark for me. Nice to read !

08.02.06:
gussy916 wants to be taken off this ring. So I will try to get the next adress.

Journal Entry 14 by wingIkopikowing at an einen neuen bookcrosser? in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany on Saturday, February 11, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (2/10/2006 UTC) at an einen neuen bookcrosser? in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany

This book ist on it´s way to cicakgirl.

Journal Entry 15 by criminologeek on Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thanks, wolfprincess, for organising this bookray and to Ikopiko, for mailing me the book.

Journal Entry 16 by criminologeek on Thursday, February 23, 2006

Done with the book last night. My first attempt at Clark's novel.
Passed the book to rosegal<a href="http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/rosegal>

Thanks for the book!

Journal Entry 17 by criminologeek on Thursday, February 23, 2006

Done with the book last night. My first attempt at Clark's novel.
Passed the book to rosegal