corner corner The death and life of Charlie St Cloud

The death and life of Charlie St Cloud
by Ben Sherwood | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Lebensfreude of Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on 9/29/2005

status (set by UrbanCoffeeCo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Lebensfreude from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, September 29, 2005

tbr

Journal Entry 2 by YowlYY on Saturday, November 19, 2005

This book was caught at the Nottingham meetup today...I've noticed the author's name and remembered to have "The Man Who Ate the 747" still on my Mount TBR, so this is going to be read at some stage, however I will mark it "available" because if someone else claims it, then it's destiny that it shouldn't stop with me for long.... huh, this was long-winded, oh dear... ;)

Journal Entry 3 by YowlYY on Monday, January 30, 2006

ReetPetite has asked for this book, so I will bring it to the Beeston mini meetup at the Bean Cafe' next Saturday, 4th February.

Journal Entry 4 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 05, 2006

Thanks very much YowlYY. I liked "The Man who ate the 747" so I wonder if I'll like this as well.

Journal Entry 5 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 12, 2006

This is a very sweet story about life, love and death and making the most of life because it's so short. It's perhaps a bit too sweet & predictable. All the characters are good old 'salt of the earth' types which is a bit much.
I noticed that the author got information on the spirit world from Rosemary Altea, I've got one of her books.
Thanks for lending it to me YowlYY, I'll bring it to the meeting on Saturday.

Journal Entry 6 by YowlYY on Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thanks ReetPetite...the book has returned home with a delicious bar of Divine Chocolate...hmmm! It didn't survive the trip home by bus, I have to say :)

Book is going back to my TBR pile, but will be made available for loans until I get to read it.

Journal Entry 7 by YowlYY on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This is now reserved for safrolistics, who is organising a reading group for this book. On its way soon!

Journal Entry 8 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thanks very much, received today.

Journal Entry 9 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

At first I really liked this, but thought by the end it got a bit schmaltzy and predictable....but thanks for sharing anywhay.

Journal Entry 10 by Safrolistics at -- Birmingham City Centre in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, November 08, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (11/14/2009 UTC) at -- Birmingham City Centre in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

To be released somewhere around Birmingham city centre on Saturday.

Journal Entry 11 by wingUrbanCoffeeCowing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, December 02, 2012

This book is now available on the bookshelf on the first floor.

Journal Entry 12 by wingUrbanCoffeeCowing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, December 29, 2012

This book is no longer available, so marked as Travelling pending another journal entry.