corner corner The Other Side of the Dale

The Other Side of the Dale
by Gervase Phinn | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Kay-kay of Hatfield, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2005

status (set by aress): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Kay-kay from Hatfield, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Light and amusing. very easy to read. A tale of the trials and tribulations of a Schools Inspector in Yorkshire. Contains some amusing anecdotes.

Journal Entry 2 by Kay-kay at Given to friend in Hatfield, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (9/27/2005 UTC) at Given to friend in Hatfield, A friend -- Controlled Releases

Passed to my friend Aress to take back to Florida with her. She can read it on the plane and then wild release it.

Journal Entry 3 by aress from Delray Beach, Florida USA on Friday, October 07, 2005

I recieved this book from my friend Kay-kay when I visited her. I've read it before and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's scheduled for a wild release sometime soon in the wilds of Florida.

Thanks Kay-kay! :)

Journal Entry 4 by aress from Delray Beach, Florida USA on Thursday, January 12, 2006

Controlled release, by mail, to a friend in California.

Shhhh... it's a surprise. ;)

I put a note on it to release it when she's done reading it.

Sorry it took me so long, Kay-kay, I couldn't think of a good enough place to leave it, here. I think it will like CA. *nods*

Journal Entry 5 by aress from Delray Beach, Florida USA on Thursday, May 25, 2006

My friend in CA enjoyed the book and is getting ready to release it into the wilds of, perhaps Starbucks, in California.

Mr Phinn should be on his way soon. :)

Journal Entry 6 by aress at Max's/Sequoia Station in Redwood City, California USA on Monday, October 27, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (10/28/2008 UTC) at Max's/Sequoia Station in Redwood City, California USA

After a long rest this book resurfaced and has finally been released at the outside tables, by the restaurants, at Sequoia Station.