corner corner Chocolat

Chocolat
by Joanne Harris | Women's Fiction
Registered by StoryChaser of Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on 9/27/2005

status (set by themathlady): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by StoryChaser from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Excellent. Joanne Harris has such a way with words.

Journal Entry 2 by StoryChaser at Havant Arts Centre OBCZ (in cafe area) in Havant, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 29, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (9/29/2005 UTC) at Havant Arts Centre OBCZ (in cafe area) in Havant, Hampshire United Kingdom

Taking this to the Havant meet-up tonight.

Journal Entry 3 by AngelChild from Otham, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, September 30, 2005

I picked this up at the Havant meeting last night as there were 2 copies on the table.... I've always wanted to release a copy of this book in a Thorntons or somewhere like that, so thats what i'm gunna do :o)

Journal Entry 4 by AngelChild at on Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (1/31/2006 UTC) at

This book is going to the winner of the 7th Internatinal Sweep Stakes

Journal Entry 5 by DiannC from Bloomfield, New Jersey USA on Monday, June 26, 2006

Thanks for the Tiara Sweepstakes book. It took quite a while in the mail and I took a while longer to journal it. (Hanging head in shame.) Thanks too for the bookmarks, lovely and useful.

Journal Entry 6 by DiannC from Bloomfield, New Jersey USA on Monday, April 23, 2007

I finally read this book and it was a good one. Would like to read more by this author. The descriptions in the book were very vivid, I can see why it was made into a movie. There is such anger toward religion, or maybe the Catholic Church in particular.

I finished the book last night and brought it with me to work today thinking I might wild release it. Before I did so I mentioned it to a co-worker. She was interested so I gave it to her and told her a bit about bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 7 by themathlady from Montclair, New Jersey USA on Saturday, April 28, 2007

A friend/colleague passed this book to me (thanks DiannC!). I'm 1/4 of the way through it, and I can't wait to finish it.

Journal Entry 8 by themathlady from Montclair, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It was great! Made one think about issues like "good" and "bad" and what it means for a person or a choice to be good or bad. I finished it and passed it to my Mom who lives in Florida. I believe she brought it on a trip to England (summer 2007) and released it there.