corner corner And the Goat Cried: Southern Tales and Other Chance Meetings

And the Goat Cried: Southern Tales and Other Chance Meetings
by Henry Buchanan | Literature & Fiction
Registered by noydb of Wilmington, North Carolina USA on 9/26/2005

status (set by TITurtle1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by noydb from Wilmington, North Carolina USA on Monday, September 26, 2005

It's a southern thang.

Journal Entry 2 by noydb at Rutledge Coffee & Cream; 511 Rutledge Ave in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Saturday, February 11, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (2/11/2006 UTC) at Rutledge Coffee & Cream; 511 Rutledge Ave in Charleston, South Carolina USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, February 13, 2006

WEnt by the OBCZ today to restock the shelves and hoped this book would still be there. The others seem to have vanished, but this one was waiting for me (as was a new addition to the shelf- a letterbox with a marvelous OBCZ stamp. Was that you, noydb, who left it? 'Twasn't there on Friday when I stopped in... hmmm

Anyhow, the staff oohed and aahed over the whole letterbox thing, which I explained (having learned about it from lucybrown on BC). I have studiously avoided another obsession, but may get sucked in yet!

I hope to read this book quickly and add it to our "hometown authors" bookbox going out soon. Tony promised that if any others of the books re-appeared, he'd let me know. He knows I'm a sucker for southern writers.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, July 30, 2006

Missed the home town authors box, but it'll make the 2007 BookCrossing Convention (which is here in Charleston SC) for sure. Maybe in the Goodie Bags! Or for a Southern Books table. Or for a Gift Basket, Door Prize or whatever purpose the prize patrol deems worthy.

Journal Entry 5 by TITurtle1 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 23, 2007

Found this in my goodie bag at the Charleston BC Convention! I can't wait to start this! :-)