corner corner The Rule of Four

The Rule of Four
by Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Marina1809 on 9/23/2005

status (set by Yinny): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Marina1809 at SamSam eetcafé in Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands on Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (5/20/2006 UTC) at SamSam eetcafé in Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands

given to Elefteria for release at BX meeting

Journal Entry 2 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, June 25, 2006

Found this at the Castricum meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I loved this book. I expected a lot from it, based on the great reviews it got, but it was even better than I thought.

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO at Grand Café-restaurant In den Boekenkast in Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (9/1/2007 UTC) at Grand Café-restaurant In den Boekenkast in Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Tijdens de meeting!

Journal Entry 5 by Yinny from Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, September 03, 2007

I've taken this book so this can be released elsewhere!

Journal Entry 6 by Yinny at BCZ-Use-it in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, October 19, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/19/2007 UTC) at BCZ-Use-it in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Thank you for stopping by!!

It means you have somehow come into possession of this particular book! ;-D

This note is especially for those just discovering this wonderful community of bookworms.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been found ( How, When, and Where. )

You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (It's free!).

If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by me, Yinny.

I hope you enjoy the book, or enjoy releasing it back into the wild without reading it.

You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading.

Whenever you’re ready to release it once again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch ( In other words the how, when, and where of the Release. ).

Then watch its journey.

You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

It’s all confidential ( You’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address. ), free, and spam-free.

Happy reading!