corner corner The Runaway Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel

The Runaway Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel
by Jennifer Chiaverini | Women's Fiction
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Phoenix, Arizona USA on Thursday, September 22, 2005

status (set by Chucklesthescot): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Thursday, September 22, 2005

A woman searches for evidence of her ancestors' involvement in the Underground Railroad of Civil War times.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser in Bookrelay, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 23, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (10/23/2005 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser in Bookrelay, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

mailing to lauraloo29 of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada as part of the "Another Browse My Bookshelf" relay.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Arrived today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 05, 2009

I'm planning on sending this out as a bookray.

Rules: Not many. Please journal the book's arrival and departure. And please keep it moving by keeping it no longer than 4 weeks. The last person is free to release the book as they wish.

1. llama-mama205 - US (US)
2. tostle - US (US) (near the end)
3. Bug2004 - US (US) (near the end)
4. nancynova - US (Intl)
5. dutchbooky - Netherlands (Europe/Intl)
6. Wibba - UK
7. chucklesthescot - UK (UK/Intl)

Beginnings its journey on May 9th. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 5 by llama-mama205 from Pittsboro, North Carolina USA on Monday, May 18, 2009

Book arrived safely. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 6 by llama-mama205 from Pittsboro, North Carolina USA on Friday, May 22, 2009

This book included many of my favorite things to do; reading, quilting and genealogy...what could be better? Loved it! Thanks for sharing. I will send it off to tostle when I receive her address.

Journal Entry 7 by tostle from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thanks for sending this book! I will read it and get it on it's way, soon!

Journal Entry 8 by tostle from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, June 28, 2009

What an intriguing story! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading this book!
I will be sending this book on to the next reader!

Journal Entry 9 by tostle at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Sunday, June 28, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (6/28/2009 UTC) at Omaha, Nebraska USA

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Monday, July 06, 2009

Re'cvd today. Will get to it as quickly as I can. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 11 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Monday, October 05, 2009

What a cozy little read. I enjoyed it through and through. Thanks for sharing! Off tmrrw!

Journal Entry 12 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ray from the Elm Creek Quilt series. Actually arrived a few days ago and got buried in unread mail. Will be next up for reading, then on it's way across the pond.

Journal Entry 13 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, November 02, 2009

Finished. Lovely story in the Elm creek series. This story takes you back to the underground railroad time in America. You're left guessing in the end as to who Sylvia's ancestor really was. Very good. now on it's way across the pond!

Journal Entry 14 by wingNancyNovawing at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, November 02, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (11/3/2009 UTC) at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

mailing to the next person in this ray. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 15 by dutchbooky from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, November 12, 2009

This fell on the doormat today. Thanks Nancynova for the BC supplies you added to the envelope! Much appreciated. We visited Philadelphia this summer, watched a Phillies ballgame and had great fun! So sorry they lost in the World Series.
I have a few other books to finish before I can start on this one.

Edit Dec.1: I have finished my other books and started this one. Hope to finish it soon!

Journal Entry 16 by dutchbooky from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another one finished in the Elm Creek Quilters series. I loved the history in this book. Amazing that quilts can tell a story. Every time I read one of these books, I want to start a quilt of my own. Who knows, one day I might just do so!
Thanks for sharing Tabby-cat-owner! I will PM the next on the list and mail off soon!

Journal Entry 17 by dutchbooky at To the next participant, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, January 02, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (1/2/2010 UTC) at To the next participant, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

This will be mailed off today. Hope you enjoy it, Wibba!

Journal Entry 18 by wibba from Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 16, 2010

Really enjoyed this boook. Wish they were more easily obtainable in UK. Will forward to chucklesthescot.

Journal Entry 19 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, January 22, 2010

This sounds like a really interesting book! Thanks for sharing this in a bookray lauraloo29, you are generous as always and thanks to wibba for passing it on!