corner corner Peter Pan

Peter Pan
by J. M. Barrie | Children's Books
Registered by 4libros of Omaha, Nebraska USA on 9/27/2005

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by 4libros at Kansas City Renaissance Festival in Bonner Springs, Kansas USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2005

inside the faire

Journal Entry 2 by 4libros from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by alltoohuman from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Saturday, October 01, 2005

I intercepted this book ;). Saw someone with a Bookcrossing T-shirt, felt I had to say something, and walked away with a book. Nice bunch of people, these Bookcrossers. Hopefully, I'll find the free time to read this one sometime within, say, the next year or so.

Journal Entry 4 by alltoohuman at Michael's craft store - Summit Woods Crossing in Lees Summit, Missouri USA on Monday, May 12, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/12/2008 UTC) at Michael's craft store - Summit Woods Crossing in Lees Summit, Missouri USA

I truly intended to release this one on vacation in New York, give it a bit of mileage, but forgot. Maybe the next reader will help get it out of the Midwest...

Journal Entry 5 by mfristoe from Gladstone, Missouri USA on Monday, May 12, 2008

I work at Michael's Arts and Crafts. Another employee found the book and asked me where it was in the store. I looked at it and realized it wasn't one of ours and after scanning it to make sure, brought it home. I'm excited, I never did get around to reading Peter Pan as a child! After reading, I plan on sending it to one of my friends on the east coast, or another one in Canada.

Journal Entry 6 by mfristoe at Oskar Blues in Lyons, Colorado USA on Friday, October 17, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/17/2008 UTC) at Oskar Blues in Lyons, Colorado USA

Well I didn't get it to Canada like I intended, but I was here in Colorado visiting my uncle, finally had time to read it, and decided to release it into the wild. If anyone is looking for this book, it's in the arcade at the very lowest level of the restaurant.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, October 23, 2008

I found the book at the little brewery/pub/grill I work, Oskar Blues, and I think I'm probably going to leave it at a bus station so it goes somewhere cool. is that cheating?

CAUGHT IN LYONS CO USA