corner corner Aggressor

Aggressor
by Nick Cook | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by creativeMGE of Kensington, Maryland USA on 9/14/2005

status (set by Moxteth): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by creativeMGE from Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Received through White Elephant Books (thanks simmmba!)

I do not intend to read this. I plan to keep it available for a while, if there are no BC takers will donate or wild release.

Hardcover 322 pages

Journal Entry 2 by creativeMGE at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 22, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (4/22/2007 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Released at the Bookcrossing table at the Day of the Book festival. Thanks again Squeaky and great to meet you crrcookie! : )

DEAR FINDER: Welcome to BookCrossing! Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book (you do not have to register, but can remain anonymous). If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by creativeMGE. BookCrossing is a great group to join – membership is free. Your name, email address, or other information will never be shared or sold.

Please take your time and read the book at your own pace. You can make a journal entry when you finish to record your thoughts about the book. Then, when you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note and leave it somewhere “in the wild” for another lucky reader to find. You are also welcome to pass the book along to someone you know, or keep it if you like.

Update: I'm not positive, this might not have been taken from the table and may have gone home with crrcookie *waving hello*

Journal Entry 3 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Monday, April 23, 2007

I brought home most of the books that were not selected from the BookCrossing booth at
The International Day of the Book Festival in Old Town Kensington that was held on April 22, 2007. I hope to find a new home for this book sometime soon.

Journal Entry 4 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, July 07, 2007

Melydia took this home from the BookCrossing Meeting at Panera Bread in Waldorf. I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 07, 2007

I picked this up today at our BookCrossing meeting at Panera Bread in Waldorf, MD. It's not really my cup of tea so I'm continuing it on its journey.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 22, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (7/22/2007 UTC) at Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland USA

Left this on a table at Otakon.

Journal Entry 7 by Moxteth on Friday, August 10, 2007

Found the book on a table at the Baltimore Convention Center and though the style isnt something i normally read i found the concept of bookcrossing.com to be a fantastic one so i took it with me.