corner corner N or M ?

N or M ?
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by keksi2 of Ann Arbor, Michigan USA on 9/8/2005

status (set by amsel2710): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by keksi2 from Ann Arbor, Michigan USA on Thursday, September 08, 2005

A classic Tommy and Tuppence mystery with a surprise finish :-)

Journal Entry 2 by keksi2 at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, May 22, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/24/2008 UTC) at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Journal Entry 3 by wingjirikawing from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, June 07, 2008

Took it with me to read it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingjirikawing from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reading it now.

Have to say I know nearly all of Christie's mystery novels, or so I believed. Never came across one in ENglish, though. Did a bit of research on that one after reading. I think this book has never been translated into e German, mayhap because of the Germans and the second WW background it is set in?? Good read...bit gross as a German.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjirikawing at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, August 29, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/29/2008 UTC) at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

OBCZ Karlsruhe

Journal Entry 6 by wingjirikawing from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, September 01, 2008

doch nicht geschafft, es damals freizulassen, darum noch bei mir.

Had no time to release as announced, but I will do it soon

Journal Entry 7 by wingjirikawing at Bahnhof Baden-Baden (Stadtteil Oos) in Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, September 06, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/5/2008 UTC) at Bahnhof Baden-Baden (Stadtteil Oos) in Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Im Café auf einem Sessel.

Journal Entry 8 by amsel2710 on Monday, September 15, 2008

The first book I have ever found, I have always wanted to find one....lucky day. Found it in a Coffe bar at Baden-Baden Central station. After a long journey it is now to be read in Muenster, Germany.