corner corner The Courtesans: The Demi-monde in 19th Century France

The Courtesans: The Demi-monde in 19th Century France
by Joanna Richardson | History
Registered by AngelChild of Rochester, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 06, 2005

status (set by sarax): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AngelChild from Rochester, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I bought this copy for daemonwolf, one from her wishlist, as a thank you for a book she sent me :o)

Hope you havent got it already and that its the right one!

Journal Entry 2 by AngelChild at RABCK in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (9/6/2005 UTC) at RABCK in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This book is going to daemonwolf as a Thank You :o)

Journal Entry 3 by AlexInLeeds from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 08, 2005

::stunned:: I am thrilled to receive this as a totally unexpected gift. Many, many thanks - I am two chapters in already!

Journal Entry 4 by AlexInLeeds from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 09, 2005

Earmarked for reading at the start of 2006.

Journal Entry 5 by AlexInLeeds from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 30, 2005

Aha, ahead of schedule I have read this book! Read and reviewed on my book journal. I will take this along to the next Leeds or York Meet I think to pass it on to another reader. :)

Many thanks!

Journal Entry 6 by AlexInLeeds at Leeds Meet @ The Wrens pub, New Briggate in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/10/2006 UTC) at Leeds Meet @ The Wrens pub, New Briggate in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Off to find a new reader. :)

Journal Entry 7 by sarax from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A late Christmas present from Nia.

Many thanks - read the introduction and first few pages on the train on the way home......

Journal Entry 8 by sarax from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Never got around to reading and work book shelf had to be emptied so making a return....

Journal Entry 9 by sarax at Pin Bar, Dock Street in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (5/11/2010 UTC) at Pin Bar, Dock Street in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Taking to meet up.