corner corner Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia, book 4)

Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia, book 4)
by C.S. Lewis | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by charbono of Clayton, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 03, 2005

status (set by mojarritas): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by charbono from Clayton, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia are among my favourite books of all time. This is probably my least favourite of the 7 books but it's still great.

Journal Entry 2 by charbono at Argentina in around the world challenge, Release Challenge -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (11/15/2005 UTC) at Argentina in around the world challenge, Release Challenge -- Controlled Releases

Sent to Argentina as part of the "Around The World Challenge" 2005. enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by Pitangus from Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on Sunday, December 04, 2005

I have received the book yesterday, along with "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". Thank you!! I'll read it asap. I guess I'll finish it in the next 15 days or so, if not sooner. :) I'm eager to begin reading it! Love, Pitangus :)

Journal Entry 4 by Pitangus from Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I truly enjoyed this one. My favourite character is Reepicheep, since I am the proud owner of two mice, and his interaction in the battle as well as offering to go through the portal is both funny and awesome! I would have liked that Caspian had played more action in the story, but still the story is great!

Journal Entry 5 by mycolorbuttons at Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Found during the first April meeting at Pompeii.

Journal Entry 6 by mycolorbuttons at Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Yet another great story in this series. Exciting battles, mythical creatures, drama and betrayal everywhere... Wonderful!

Saddest part of the story: Reepicheep getting wounded in battle.

Journal Entry 7 by mycolorbuttons at Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/16/2012 UTC) at Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province Argentina

Released during the first August meeting in San Telmo.

Journal Entry 8 by mojarritas at Buenos Aires, Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

by readin it, maybe I return to my early youth ; )