corner corner THE DEAD ZONE

by Stephen King | Horror
Registered by guinaveve of Mason, Ohio USA on Friday, September 02, 2005

status (set by pepper60): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by guinaveve from Mason, Ohio USA on Friday, September 02, 2005

I love King's short story collections. They are always excellent. King can be credited as the first adult book author that I read. I was addicted to his work and read them all in rapid succession, though I have broadened out considerably since.
I picked this book out to release as part of a BC release challenge. Banned Books Week/Month started by Trekwoman
This is a banned book. I am participating in a challenge to release banned books this month since the last week in September is Banned Book Week, September 24–October 1.
Here are two websites with info-
American Library Association
The Forbidden Library

I hope this book finds a reader who will enjoy it or give it to someone else who may!
The cover on mine is different from the one pictured here.

Journal Entry 2 by guinaveve at Mason Department of Motor Vehicles in Mason, Ohio USA on Thursday, September 08, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (9/8/2005 UTC) at Mason Department of Motor Vehicles in Mason, Ohio USA

I left this on a chair outside the entrance to the DMV room, but inside the building. The DMV is on 42 in Mason not to far from Larosas and on the same side of the street.

Journal Entry 3 by pepper60 from West Chester, Ohio USA on Saturday, September 10, 2005

I found the book at the Mason License Bureau in Mason, Ohio, USA. I plan on reading it and then giving it to a co-worker of mine who will take it to Hawaii on vacation at the end of October.

Who knows where it will go after that.