corner corner The Howling II

by Gary Brandner | Horror
Registered by jare of Hudson, Florida USA on 9/19/2005

status (set by derri8ck): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Monday, September 19, 2005

I actually found that I have this book as well as a copy of "Return Of The Howling", which is the UK version of this same one. They've sat side by side on my shelves for years (3 different moves), and now that I realize they're the same thing, this one is available. Will release soon if not asked for.

From the back cover:

Some things can never be forgotten....

For Karyn it was the howling...the howling that had heralded thenightmare in Drago...the nightmare that had joined her husband Roy to the shewolf Marcia and should have ended forever with the fire.

But it hadn't.

Roy and Marcia were still alive... and deadly.... and thirsty for the most horrifying vengeance imaginable.....

Journal Entry 2 by jare at Central Ave/Route 66 (see notes for details) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (10/18/2005 UTC) at Central Ave/Route 66 (see notes for details) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

I "tossed" the book on the sidewalk, right by a bus stop, eastbound, near Juan Tabo.

Journal Entry 3 by derri8ck from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, October 18, 2005

i loved the book so much it so cool,
and ill relas it for othor people

CAUGHT IN ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO USA