corner corner The Queen of Hearts

The Queen of Hearts
by Barbara Cartland | Romance
Registered by wingjarewing of Hudson, Florida USA on 10/5/2005

status (set by katdixo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This was given to me along with a lot of other romance novels for releasing. I will be setting them free soon.

From the back cover:

Handsome King Ivan of Arramia would wed at last--and trade his notorious affaires d'amour for the affairs of state. Then the future bride fell ill, and Princess Sola of kessell took her twin sister's place for the Official visit, lest the reluctant monarch change his mind. But when revolution flared in Arramia, nothing less than a Royal Wedding could save the king...For his sake, Sola must perform her charade to the end! Yet a true heart can make miracles: A marriage of deception was transformed into a rapturous alliance, a radiant Destiny of Love for all eternity....

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing at Blue Dragon Coffee House on Girard in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, October 08, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (10/8/2005 UTC) at Blue Dragon Coffee House on Girard in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Bringing with me to the Bookcrossing meeting.. to either give away or to release on the community bookshelf!

** Update: nobody was interested, this is now on the shelf at the coffeehouse

Journal Entry 3 by katdixo from Takoma Park, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 14, 2007

I visited a friend in Albuquerque. She had picked it up at the coffee house and offered it to me as bedtime reading. I offered to take it home and release it in the DC area. I read it on the plane home and am now planning to release it.

Journal Entry 4 by katdixo at Curves in Takoma Park, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 14, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (6/15/2007 UTC) at Curves in Takoma Park, Maryland USA