corner corner The Great Gatsby

by F.Scott Fitzgerald | Entertainment
Registered by Magika on 8/28/2005

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Magika on Sunday, August 28, 2005

A story of love lost and found, friendship and lights in the night.

Journal Entry 2 by Magika on Monday, October 01, 2007

Sent to brewski as part of the International Reverse Wishlist Relay at BookObsessed. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 08, 2007

Thanks Magika, I found this in the mailbox today.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I vaguely remember this being required reading in high school. As I read it again I was surprised that it was a pretty scandalous book and actually a better read than I remembered. Perhaps it is because I was just reading for enjoyment rather than analysing the book to pieces this time around :)

Journal Entry 5 by brewski at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/10/2013 UTC) at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.