corner corner The Time Traveler's Wife

The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger | Literature & Fiction
Registered by house-elf of Brookfield, Nova Scotia Canada on Saturday, August 27, 2005

status (set by house-elf): available

Journal Entry 1 by house-elf from Brookfield, Nova Scotia Canada on Saturday, August 27, 2005

I really liked this book a lot. Once I got started I couldn't put it down! I loved the idea of it and the plot: how would you survive if you kept being dumped, naked, and penniless in a different time? How would you choose to live your life? The characters were likeable, and it was at times funny and at others sad. As the book progressed I couldn't wait to see what happened next.

Journal Entry 2 by house-elf from Brookfield, Nova Scotia Canada on Thursday, October 27, 2005

Okay... this book is off on it's international bookring journey. Happy reading Marie-therese and all those who come after. Here's the sending/receiving order:

Marie-therese
Breeze144
NeedSun
ajsmom
house-elf

Journal Entry 3 by marie-therese from Kirkintilloch, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Book arrived today - many thanks to house-elf for sending it. I'm really looking forward to reading it and it is next on my list once I finish my current book ring book. Thanks again!!

Journal Entry 4 by marie-therese from Kirkintilloch, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 04, 2005

I really loved this book, it was so different from anything I've read before, was actually quite sad to finish it. Really look forward to more books from this author. Thanks house-elf for sharing it I'll now PM janiemac75 for her address.

Journal Entry 5 by marie-therese from Kirkintilloch, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 04, 2005

Journal Entry 6 by janiemac75 on Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Thank you marie-therese the book arrived this morning.
I'm going to start it tonight.
Thanks for the Giotto they are lovely.
Thanks to house-elf for starting the ring.

Journal Entry 7 by janiemac75 on Saturday, December 10, 2005

I really enjoyed this book.
Thank you house-elf for sharing!
I am just going to PM tara-k for her address.

Journal Entry 8 by tara-K from Oegstgeest, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thanks to Jane for sending the book. I can't wait to start reading it. It just arrived today 21 Dec.

Just finished it. Fantastic book. I've been recommending it to everyone I see. I'll send an email to the next person and get it mailed off as soon as I have the address.

Journal Entry 9 by bestfriends from - Ergens in de provincie, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 10, 2006

received today, thanks to Tara-K. Anxious to start reading it

Thanks house-elf for starting the ring.

Journal Entry 10 by bestfriends from - Ergens in de provincie, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, January 30, 2006

Once I got used to the time hopping, I started to like the book, but that took a while! I had high expectations, maybe too high. I was a little disappointed in the end.

On it's way to Cheeky42 today (as JohnSteed did not respond to messages asking for his address)

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by cheeky42 on Thursday, February 23, 2006

It has just arrived! I'm finishing another ring and then I'll start it..It looks intriguing.

Journal Entry 12 by cheeky42 on Monday, March 27, 2006

It was definitively a nice reading. I really enjoy it: I loved the characters and the plot.

Breeze144 asked me to be skipped: I'm now contacting the person after her for the address.

Journal Entry 13 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Monday, May 01, 2006

This book arrived today. Thanks very much for sending it to me and thanks, house-elf, for starting the bookring.

Journal Entry 14 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Great book. What a unique concept! How wonderful to meet your soulmate so young and be so certain. How tragic at times to be so uncertain about what, and especially when, comes next.

Thank you so much, house-elf, for giving me the opportunity to read this book. I PMed you just now for your address since ajsmom wants to be skipped. Hopefully, I will get get it into the mail to you this week.

Edit June 26: I put this into the mail today. Sorry it took me so long to get to the postoffice.

Journal Entry 15 by house-elf from Brookfield, Nova Scotia Canada on Saturday, July 29, 2006

Arrived safe and sound back in Canada. Thanks to all who participated for making my 1st bookring a success!