corner corner The Third Day, the Frost

The Third Day, the Frost
by John Marsden | Literature & Fiction
Registered by whitequeen of Ipswich, Queensland Australia on 8/22/2005

status (set by StNipe): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by whitequeen from Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Monday, August 22, 2005

1995 Hardcover. Different Cover.

Continuing the Tomorrow Series. This is the third in what was intended to be a trilogy.

"How far can courage go? What do you save first."

Journal Entry 2 by whitequeen at Australia Post - Controlled Release in Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Monday, August 22, 2005

Released 11 yrs ago (8/22/2005 UTC) at Australia Post - Controlled Release in Ipswich, Queensland Australia

For wombles....It finishes with-
"You have to believe in something. Thats all."

Did I give it away...did I?....Nah!!

Journal Entry 3 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Thanks heaps for this, my hunger quenched, 3 books to read in a row! :) Heaven!

Journal Entry 4 by wombles at Stones Corner Cafe and Bar in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 15, 2005

Released 11 yrs ago (10/15/2005 UTC) at Stones Corner Cafe and Bar in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia

at meetup/lunch

Journal Entry 5 by bookworm-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 16, 2005

Thanks Whitequeen and Wombles, I have been contemplating reading these books for some time. I'll bring the back to the Brisbane group eventually... (Mt TBR!)

Journal Entry 6 by bookworm-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm really enjoying this series, they are very well written and such a nice contrast to the other one I'm reading at the moment - it is taking forever, and I will give up on it in 4 days :)

Journal Entry 7 by whitequeen from Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Sunday, December 18, 2005

Thanks wombles and bookworm-BNE!
Collected the first five in the Tomorrow series at our Brisbane Xmas party.

I suggested we send all five off internationally so I will post on the BC forums and see what happens........

Journal Entry 8 by whitequeen at Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 08, 2010

To kidwrangler.
Maybe she'll get that bookring going that I obviously never got to...:)

(I had 5? Wonder where that 5th one went....must investigate)

Journal Entry 9 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Friday, September 10, 2010

Well I'm glad to see one didn't disappear out of the bag - I saw your journals for 5 books and was wondering if somehow one ran away with the postie (or my kids LOL)!

Sent to me by Whitequeen with more of the series as I was hooked after reading 'Tomorrow When the War Began' in preparation for seeing the movie just out :)

Thanks to Whitequeen for answering my plea for 'more, more, more, please' :) I might try to see if there is interest in the series again now it is a movie and then set up a ring for the books once I've had the pleasure of reading them.... now I do believe there's an instruction page on the forum about that...

Journal Entry 10 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 02, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (10/2/2010 UTC) at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

Sending to Luckaye as the first participant in a bookring for the series.

Bookring participants:
Luckaye < arrived
StNiPe (contact via eris-in-oz)

Journal Entry 11 by luckaye at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Holding for Callam to read once he has finished the 2nd book.

Journal Entry 12 by luckaye at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Friday, December 31, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (12/31/2010 UTC) at Logan City, Queensland Australia

Onwards for this series

Journal Entry 13 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Saturday, January 08, 2011

As StNiPe is away for 2 weeks when the bag arrived, I thought I'd pinch the Marsdens and read them before he gets back :-)

Journal Entry 14 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ok, they have heaps of luck and you can certainly finish the series here as originally intended, but I'm reading on.

Journal Entry 15 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Sunday, January 16, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/16/2011 UTC) at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia

Now for StNiPe when he comes home friday.

Journal Entry 16 by StNipe at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 21, 2011

got on the way to holidays and finally got up to journaling them today.