corner corner Darkness Be My Friend (Tomorrow Series)

Darkness Be My Friend (Tomorrow Series)
by John Marsden | Literature & Fiction
Registered by whitequeen of Ipswich, Queensland Australia on 8/22/2005

status (set by StNipe): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by whitequeen from Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Monday, August 22, 2005

1996 Hardcover. Different Cover.
The Tomorrow Series.

The Fourth in what was originally to be a trilogy

"When you're thrown into the wildness of war you don't get many choices. You can give up or you can fight."

Journal Entry 2 by whitequeen at Australia Post - Controlled Release in Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Monday, August 22, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (8/22/2005 UTC) at Australia Post - Controlled Release in Ipswich, Queensland Australia

...and here's number four wombles...but that's all I've got!
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, August 24, 2005

4 will keep me busy for a while then I will track down the rest! Thank you so much for these! I will keep them together in case anyone else wants to read them (thats if you don't want them back?)

Journal Entry 4 by wombles at Stones Corner Cafe and Bar in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 15, 2005

Released 11 yrs ago (10/15/2005 UTC) at Stones Corner Cafe and Bar in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia

at meetup/lunch

Journal Entry 5 by bookworm-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 16, 2005

Thanks Whitequeen and Wombles, I have been contemplating reading these books for some time. I'll bring the back to the Brisbane group eventually... (Mt TBR!)

Journal Entry 6 by bookworm-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm hooked on this series, perfect when you need a book that can be devoured in a day. Thouroughly enjoyed this one as well, number 5 has to wait a little while as 2 new bookrings have just arrived.

Journal Entry 7 by whitequeen from Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Sunday, December 18, 2005

Thanks wombles and bookworm-BNE!
Collected the first five in the Tomorrow series at our Brisbane Xmas party.

I suggested we send all five off internationally so I will post on the BC forums and see what happens........

Journal Entry 8 by whitequeen at Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 08, 2010

To kidwrangler...such a good series!

Journal Entry 9 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Friday, September 10, 2010

Sent to me by Whitequeen with more of the series as I was hooked after reading the first book. Thanks for answering my plea for 'more, more, more, please' :)

I might try to see if there is interest in the series again now it is a movie and then set up a ring for the books. I agree with BookwormBNE, these are a great read but a quick read for me.

Journal Entry 10 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 02, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (10/2/2010 UTC) at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

Sending to Luckaye as the first participant in a bookring for the series.

Bookring participants:
Luckaye < arrived
StNiPe (contact via eris-in-oz)

Journal Entry 11 by luckaye at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Another one for Callam to read :)

Journal Entry 12 by luckaye at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Friday, December 31, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (12/31/2010 UTC) at Logan City, Queensland Australia

Onwards for this series

Journal Entry 13 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Saturday, January 08, 2011

As StNiPe is away for 2 weeks when the bag arrived, I thought I'd pinch the Marsdens and read them before he gets back :-)

Journal Entry 14 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yup, kids are more resilliant that you realise. Still remains a good summer read.

Journal Entry 15 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Sunday, January 16, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/16/2011 UTC) at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia

Now for StNiPe when he comes home friday.

Journal Entry 16 by StNipe at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 21, 2011

got on the way to holidays and finally got up to journaling them today.