corner corner Rich Dad Poor Dad

Rich Dad Poor Dad
by Robert T.Kiyosaki | Business & Investing
Registered by Brookler of Powell River, British Columbia Canada on 8/20/2005

status (set by Apolonia): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Brookler from Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, August 20, 2005

This type of approach is not for me.

Journal Entry 2 by Brookler from Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mailed today as a surprise wishlist RABCK to brewski. Hope you like it.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 02, 2005

Thank you so much for the RABCK, Brookler! I am looking forward to reading this book to see if I can become a 'Rich Dad' :) I also hope to return the favor of a RABCK to you in the near future.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 08, 2006

Hm, I had high (ok, maybe a little greedy) expectations when I started reading this book. While it was an interesting read, I found that the advice was quite abstract and lacking in concrete examples. The few examples there were seem to run counter to conventional financial thinking.

All in all I will treat this as an entertaining read, with some lessons to be learned in terms of developing the mindset of working towards a future where I don't have to work. But I believe the actual approach laid out in this book is a recipe for bankruptcy.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reserved for apolonia for the "Keep it going reverse wishlist relay" relay.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dropped in the mail this morning.

Journal Entry 7 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Oops..this have been here awhile, but never journaled. I've wanted this for awhile so I hope to get to it soon.