corner corner Sushi for Beginners

Sushi for Beginners
by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by AsianWaterfall of Deland, Florida USA on 8/18/2005

status (set by pepita-di-Corfu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AsianWaterfall from Deland, Florida USA on Thursday, August 18, 2005

picked up at the local goodwill thrift store.

Journal Entry 2 by AsianWaterfall from Deland, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 20, 2005

going to pepita-di-Corfu.

enjoy! (^-^)

Journal Entry 3 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh my! i had completely forgotten about this book! I don't even remember if this is a RABCK, a trade or a book off bookrelay... :(
The thing is i received it today, and i can see why i don't remember a thing! It was posted soooo long ago! Well i'm glad it had finally a successful journey towards me, so now i'll try not to keep it too long idle.
Thanks AsianWaterfall!!!

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu at by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 18, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (10/20/2008 UTC) at by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

i'm sending this book to Armenia to bookcrosser raffikojian. Since i've never sent a book to Armenia before this one will help me with my lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world.
I decided to also add this book in charbono's Around the World Challenge 2008, similar to mine only on this one contribute bookcrossers from all over the world sending books worldwide too.
I hope you'll enjoy reading BeKzY!