corner corner Biblioholism: The Literary Addiction

Biblioholism: The Literary Addiction
by Tom Raabe | Nonfiction
Registered by UrbanSpaceman of Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/14/2005

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 14, 2005

Seems a very apt book for BCers. Onto the TBR pile...

Journal Entry 2 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 19, 2006

This will be the 000 (Computer science, information, and general works)
book for my Dewy Decimal Challenge. DDC 002/.074

Journal Entry 3 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 21, 2006

I bought this book while in Canada last year. Unsurprising, then, that it is full of North American references that I didn't always understand. These are counterbalanced, however, by a whole slew of older references to famous biblioholics. Overall it's a humorous and amusing volume full of useful and not-so-useful advice to book lovers. One of the basic premises, though, is that true biblioholics never relinquish a book - I wonder what Raabe would make of BookCrossers, then!

Journal Entry 4 by UrbanSpaceman at The Pottery , Park Road in Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 21, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (5/23/2006 UTC) at The Pottery , Park Road in Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom

At the Kingston BookCrossing Meetup. All Welcome. Contact UrbanSpaceman for more info.

Journal Entry 5 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Didn't get taken at the Meetup, so have brought it home again.

Journal Entry 6 by UrbanSpaceman at The Golden Lion in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 28, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (5/28/2006 UTC) at The Golden Lion in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

On one of the tables.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 29, 2010

I didn't read much of it, sorry but i bored me althopugh i did try. I've had it since then and keep mwaning to pass it on so to keep the travelling Book "dream alive" ...
Im off on Holiday to Cancun and will leave it in the hotel.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 29, 2010

By the way, it is currently in Dukinfield, in Greater Manchester.