corner corner Model Behaviour

Model Behaviour
by Jay McInerney | Literature & Fiction
Registered by detailista of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, August 12, 2005

status (set by detailista): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by detailista from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, August 12, 2005

To be read, eventually, delighted to loan or book-ring in the meantime.

Journal Entry 2 by detailista at N/A in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 17, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (12/17/2005 UTC) at N/A in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by wingstubeewing from Bury, Lancashire United Kingdom on Friday, December 23, 2005

Thanks to detailista for loaning me this book. Looking forward to reading more of McInerney. Thanks detailista and a Merry Christmas to you

Journal Entry 4 by wingstubeewing from Bury, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2007

The Independent on Sunday says that "Model Behaviour does for the nineties what Bright Lights, Big City did for the eighties" and I agree 100 percent with that analogy a good fast paced read with true McInerney style and grit. I just loved it.

It’s going to sit on my bookshelf until I’m able to find detailista who seems to have disappeared from the world of Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 5 by wingstubeewing from Bury, Lancashire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

sent back to detailista today (10/07/2007)

Journal Entry 6 by detailista from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thanks for reading this stubee! Your recommendation means a lot, shall bump it up the TBR pile now. Cheers :)