corner corner Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather
by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction
Registered by she-may-be of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on 8/12/2005

status (set by katopua): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by she-may-be from Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Friday, August 12, 2005

A book you won't put down.

I'll take it to the Meet Up in Hamburg tonight.

Journal Entry 2 by Geegal on Friday, August 12, 2005

I took this book home at today's meet up. Hasn't Maeve Binchy also written A Circle of Friends?

Oops back at home i realized that I have this book already wating. I'll release it at a Meet Up again...

Journal Entry 3 by Geegal at Meet Up / Treffen in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Hamburg Germany on Saturday, August 27, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (8/27/2005 UTC) at Meet Up / Treffen in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Hamburg Germany

Für das Meet Up am Sonntag, 28.08. im Hadley's, Beim Schlump 84 um 18 h.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnke68wing from Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, August 28, 2005

Beim Meetup im Hadley´s mitgenommen. Bin mal gespannt.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnke68wing from Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Saturday, March 01, 2008

Quite a nice book to enjoy, an easy story, sometimes funny, sometimes quite a bit sad. The end was a bit too much happiness, though, but that´s okay. I´d like to read more of this stuff!

Journal Entry 6 by MissTerry from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Caught tonight at the Hamburg Bookcrossing Meetup at Hadley's.

Journal Entry 7 by MissTerry from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 07, 2008

I've just realised that I have read quite a few books over the past few months without remembering to maintain journal entries for them - and this book was one of them!

Another good Maeve Binchy read!

Journal Entry 8 by Geegal on Saturday, August 16, 2008

MissTerry gave me a couple of books today and this was one of them. I've actually already had it before so I will take it to next week's meet up or to another one in the future!

Journal Entry 9 by wingkatopuawing at Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well received. It's now waiting in a packing case, which is used as a temporary store for the book-donations for CERV at Philippinesuntil the empty balikbayan boxes arrived.

Journal Entry 10 by wingkatopuawing at katopuas book project in CERV, -- Not a city, Geographical features, etc. -- Philippines on Thursday, July 01, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (7/15/2010 UTC) at katopuas book project in CERV, -- Not a city, Geographical features, etc. -- Philippines

Went into the Balikbayan Box No. 2

This book donation be sent to CERV Philippines (a local NGO and volunteer organisation), by whom the books will be distributed to schools, daycare and community centers, public book shelves, libraries and else.

I'm not sure whether I can manage to send it in July or if it had to wait for my next holidays in November.