corner corner The Infinite Plan

The Infinite Plan
by Isabel Allende | Literature & Fiction
Registered by running-gal of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 09, 2005

status (set by grooble): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by running-gal from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Given to me by a friend for BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by running-gal at Fasta Pasta in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 23, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (4/10/2006 UTC) at Fasta Pasta in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by wingnewkwing from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Has been floating around the newk car for two months. Sorry. On the pile it goes. Thanks RG

Journal Entry 4 by wingnewkwing at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (6/9/2009 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Thnaks for the opportunity to read this book.Sadly I have not been able to get to it and it's time to move it on.

Welcome to bookcrossing. Well done if you have got this far. Please look around the site. It's free and can be anonymous. You can also make an anonymous note here so we can follow the book's progress.
If you decide to join that's also free. Consider telling 'em that I (newk) sent you..mark me as referring member.

Also:

The Adelaide BookCrossing group meets on the second Tuesday of every month at 7pm in the city. We are currently trialling some new venues as our regular meeting place has closed down, so check the following website for the latest Meetup venue update:

Come along for dinner, and/or a coffee. New members are most welcome. We are a pretty friendly bunch, and generally bring a few books along to swap. Hope to see you there :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingromneywing from Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I have liked Allende's books in the past, so will give this a go. Will go on the TBR pile for now.

Journal Entry 6 by wingromneywing at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/14/2012 UTC) at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 7 by grooble at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

look forward to it!