corner corner The Sculptress

by Minette Walters | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by VPX-482879 on Tuesday, July 26, 2005

status (set by gigrowertwo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by VPX-482879 on Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Donated by a friend for later release.

Journal Entry 2 by VPX-482879 on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I actually quite enjoyed this book which I'm glad about as I have a couple more my Minette Walters sitting on my bookshelf. I would have liked to have met "The Sculptress" some more in the book.

Journal Entry 3 by VPX-482879 at Hudson's Coffee Shop OBCZ, St Andrews Cross. in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (12/29/2005 UTC) at Hudson's Coffee Shop OBCZ, St Andrews Cross. in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

To be put on the bookshelf sometime on the morning of 29/12/2005.

Journal Entry 4 by gigrowertwo from Saltash, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Traumatised by the loss of my entire bookcrossing zone in Saltash, all books and the box went overnight, I called in at Hudsons to get my bookcrossing fix, this is one of the books I picked up.

Journal Entry 5 by gigrowertwo from Saltash, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, January 23, 2006

I had wanted to read this book for ages. It was gripping and I had to hurry to finish it. It was set in a town that I know well and the characters were authentic. Every time I read about Olive I felt I could almost smell her..........

Journal Entry 6 by gigrowertwo at Box opposite St Stephens Church, near the undertak in Saltash, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, January 23, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/24/2006 UTC) at Box opposite St Stephens Church, near the undertak in Saltash, Cornwall United Kingdom