corner corner Deep Freeze

Deep Freeze
by Lisa Jackson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ShyAnn of Oakdale, California USA on Friday, July 22, 2005

status (set by sharalsbooks): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ShyAnn from Oakdale, California USA on Friday, July 22, 2005

Former movie star Jenna Hughes left Hollywood for an isolated farm in Oregon to get away from fame. But someone has followed her-an obsessed fan whose letters are personal and deeply disturbing. While Jenna's already shaken up by what she's seen on paper, she'd be terrified if she knew what Sheriff Shane Carter is investigating. It's a shocking case that started with the discovery of a dead woman in the woods. Now two more women are missing, one of whom bears a striking resemblance to Jenna.
As a winter storm bears down on the Pacific Northwest, a merciless killer's grisly work has only just begun. Jenna is getting closer to meeting her biggest fan-one who wants nothing more than to see her dead.

Journal Entry 2 by ShyAnn at USPS-Mailing to Fellow BookCrosser in Oakdale, California USA on Friday, July 22, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (7/22/2005 UTC) at USPS-Mailing to Fellow BookCrosser in Oakdale, California USA

On it's way to Sharalsbooks!

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Received today! Thank you Carol Ann! I look forward to reading this one!

Journal Entry 4 by sharalsbooks at Gilbert, Arizona USA on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This book will be going to the used book store to make room on Mount TBR. Though this book will be long gone, I was able to acquire an electronic copy of this book to read on my Nook. I will update this space with my review after I've read it.