corner corner Alptraum mit Signora/Incubo di Signora

Alptraum mit Signora/Incubo di Signora
by Nino Filastò | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Roxelane of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on 10/13/2002

status (set by migratory-bird):

Journal Entry 1 by Roxelane from Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, October 13, 2002

Avvocato Scalzi novel playing in Florence,
german translation
Infos folgen

Journal Entry 2 by Roxelane at City, Café Alex im Alsterpavillon in Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Released on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 at City, Café Alex im Alsterpavillon in Hamburg, Hamburg Germany.

Jungfernstieg 54, heute um 19:00 beim Meet Up!!

Journal Entry 3 by migratory-bird from Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Wednesday, November 13, 2002

first of all, I just want to read it. After that, I'll come back and rate it ;-)

Journal Entry 4 by migratory-bird from Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Monday, November 25, 2002

It would take too much time to start reading this book, because I'm currently on a move and xmas is coming soon. Seems to be a interesting story. I don't want to break the idea of BC, so I gave it to a friend in Dortmund (DE) last weekend. Have a good trip little book!

Journal Entry 5 by migratory-bird at somewhere during a dinner with friends... in Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, May 05, 2003

Released on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 at somewhere during a dinner with friends... in Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany.

Ich habe das Buch einer Bekannten gegeben mit der Bitte, es zumindest als "Catch" einzutragen. Leider bis heute (Mai-2003) nicht geschehen. Ich erkläre das Buch also hiermit als verschollen und "... currently lost somwhere in the wild". Vielleicht taucht es ja irgendwann einmal wieder aus ;-)