corner corner Bergdorf Blondes

Bergdorf Blondes
by Plum Sykes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 5/25/2006

status (set by Jordanne): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Thursday, May 25, 2006

Taken from the back cover:
"Bergdorf Blondes are a thing, you know, a New York craze. Absolutely everyone wants to be one, but it's tres difficult. You wouldn't believe the dedication it takes to be a gorgeous, flaxen-haired, dermatologically perfect New York girl with a life that's fabulous beyond belief. Honestly, it requires a level of commitment comparable to, say, learning Hebrew or quitting cigarettes.

Introducing moi:
a champagne bubble of a girl about town working at being a princess by day and by night on the prowl for that elusive, must-have accessory every girl simply demands: an impossibly rich fiance."

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu at As a surprise in To a bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 03, 2006

Released 10 yrs ago (7/4/2006 UTC) at As a surprise in To a bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

i bought this book about two months ago only because it was on sale along with a couple more. I've already read this over the past year so i've decided to RABCK it. I chose to send it to Yinny for three reasons. First because she's an active bookcrosser from what i've figured out. Second because none of my books has traveled to the Netherlands yet and i always love to send books to distant places. Third and most important of all is because in about a month i'll be visiting the Netherlands and actually Rotterdam as well. So i thought it would be nice to be in a place where one of my books has already been there without me! And keep the idea of bookcrossing alive! So Yinny, since this book has been in your wish list i hope you'll enjoy reading it!

Journal Entry 3 by Yinny from Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, July 07, 2006

Wow! What a wonderful surprise! When I opened my mailbox, my first thought was A Book! Second: A Book From Greece??? Third (after opening): A RABCK!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Hope to meet you next month, so I can thank you in person!

Journal Entry 4 by Yinny from Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, January 26, 2007

It's a bit too easy. To read about those 'Paris Hilton' look-a-likes. It was a nice story, but nothing more. And it is always the guy next door!

Journal Entry 5 by Yinny at surface mail in mailed, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 26, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (1/26/2007 UTC) at surface mail in mailed, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Just because I'm a bookcrosser for a year now!

Journal Entry 6 by Jordanne from Landgraaf, Limburg Netherlands on Monday, January 29, 2007

I received it in the mail today as a total surprise. I kept wondering: why did she send me this book?
Now I saw it. Thanks Yinny ! Thanks a lot!

Journal Entry 7 by Jordanne at on Friday, June 01, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (6/2/2007 UTC) at

hij gaat mee in de chicklit bookbox