corner corner The Bitch Goddess Notebook

The Bitch Goddess Notebook
by Martha O'Connor | Women's Fiction
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 3/24/2006

status (set by asa-swe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Friday, March 24, 2006

Taken from the back cover:
"In a high school in 1988 three misfit schoolgirls join forces with devastating consequences...
Rennie, the stunningly attractive A-student embarks on an affair with her married teacher. Amy tears up her cheerleader's uniform while her drunken parents present a facade of perfect family life. Cherry, the so-called juvenile delinquent, builds a shrine to Princess Diana and looks after her hippy mother. Together, the are the Bitch Goddesses, and swear to stick together - until one night when something horrific happens to shatter their friendships for ever. Fifteen years later, it's clear that although the Bitch Goddesses have grown up, they can't break free from their past..."

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, January 26, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (1/28/2008 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

ok, this book has been in my tbr pile for more than a year. Last week, i decided to start reading it since another bookcrosser claimed it in my attempt to add one more country in my personal lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world. I read the first 50 pages of it and was not really impressed so i decided to put it down. I'm sending it to asa-swe and in the mean time making Sweden red on my map. I hope you'll enjoy it more than i did!

The book is also taking part in another challenge. This one's charbono's Around the World Challenge 2008. It's goal is to fill the world with books and make it the biggest library! You can visit the link given in the post and see everything about past and present of the challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by asa-swe from Karlstad, Värmland Sweden on Friday, February 01, 2008

Thank you!!

The book landed safely in my mailbox today.

I'm looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 4 by asa-swe from Karlstad, Värmland Sweden on Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just started reading the book, think I'm going to like it!

I'll make a new JE when done reading.

Journal Entry 5 by asa-swe from Karlstad, Värmland Sweden on Monday, April 28, 2008

I liked this book, it's not what I usually read, but it kind of sucked me in and would not be put down 'till I had finished it.

Thank you pepita-di-Corfu, I'll get the bitches travelling again soon.

Journal Entry 6 by asa-swe at don't lready know! in any city, anywhere! Latvia on Saturday, May 03, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/5/2008 UTC) at don't lready know! in any city, anywhere! Latvia

I'm giving this book to my Latvian friends, they'll be travelling back to Riga soon and I hope they find a good spot for it.

Happy travelling!