corner corner The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket

The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket
by Edgar Allen Poe | Literature & Fiction
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 3/24/2006

status (set by meexia): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Friday, March 24, 2006

Taken from the back cover:
"Sixteen-year-old Arthur is looking for adventure. So he stows away on a whaling ship bound for the South Pacific. But he gets more excitement than he could ever have imagined when, soon after setting sail, the crew rebel against their captain and murder everyone who will not join them.
As the leaderless ship sails deep into high southern latitudes, the ravenous sailors begin to regret their treachery. Storms overwhelm the decks, and the nightmare vision of a corpse-ridden ghost ship taunts them as they starve.
It seems they are being punished for their sins..."

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 03, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (12/4/2007 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

i'm sending this book to far far away Singapore to bookcrosser meexia. Since i've never sent a book to Singapore before this one will help me with my lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world.
Along with the book i'm also sending a homemade bookstring that i made for meexia trying to fulfill one of her 2007 Holiday Wish List.
I hope you'll enjoy both meexia!

Journal Entry 3 by meexia from City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The package arrived yesterday. Thanks so much pepita-de-corfu! I probably missed it when I looked through your bookshelf. The book looks like something that I will enjoy. Spot on! :D Thanks for the bookstring too. It's lovely <3