corner corner It Had to Be You

It Had to Be You
by Sarah Webb | Women's Fiction
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 1/24/2006

status (set by vexter): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Taken from the back cover:
"In the Irish village of Burnaby, life is about to change for three very different women.

Molly Harper is the long-suffering manager of Ireland's only dedicated romance bookshop, 'Happily Ever After'. She can't stand Milo Jones, the super-smooth new owner, but he does have a rather attractive son, Sam. Should she stay or should she walk?

Her best friend, Paige Brady, has problems of her own. She's launched a general election campaign and is astonished when another candidate, Annette Higgins, starts to attack her in a very personal way. But Paige is determined to stay in the race.

Kate Bowan, shop assistant in the trendy Burnaby designer shoe shop 'Baroque' by day, runs the popular dummy dating service 'Dublin Dummy Dates' by night. But one particular client is proving to be more than a handful.

But all's fair in love, politics and business as the three friends are about to find out. Enter the world of Burnaby Village and you'll be glad you stayed because sometimes finding yourself is only the start of the adventure."

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 20, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/21/2008 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

i'm sending this book to Slovenia to bookcrosser vexter. Since i've never sent a book to Slovenia before this one will help me with my lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world.
I decided to also add this book in charbono's Around the World Challenge 2008, similar to mine only on this one contribute bookcrossers from all over the world sending books worldwide too.
I hope you'll enjoy reading vexter!

Journal Entry 3 by vexter from Ljubljana, Osrednja Slovenija - Okolica Ljubljane in Ljubljana Slovenia on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wow, thanks a lot for this book, pepita! :D And what a lovely set of stamps - I have someone in my family who'll be very happy to get them! But not as happy as I am for getting this book. ;) I'm saving it for the next available holiday, to enjoy it somewhere in the sun. :)

Journal Entry 4 by vexter from Ljubljana, Osrednja Slovenija - Okolica Ljubljane in Ljubljana Slovenia on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Well, I wasn't able to read this on holiday, so instead I was reading it during my daily commute. It made me feel like I'm on vacation anyway! :)

Journal Entry 5 by vexter at given to a friend in a friend, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (7/9/2008 UTC) at given to a friend in a friend, A friend -- Controlled Releases