corner corner PARTNERSHIP (Brainship)

PARTNERSHIP (Brainship)
by McCaffrey | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by tempestsans of Canton, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 16, 2005

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by tempestsans from Canton, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 16, 2005

picked this one up as part of a bonanza of McCaffrey that i found on my trip for books to goodwill this morning. i loved her stuff and read a ton of it in my 20s...this one will go out without a read though since i have so many on TBR these days...and if i'm meant to read it, a copy will find it's way to me in the future!

Journal Entry 2 by tempestsans at Parkway 575 Offices Bldg 285 in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, November 05, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (11/4/2005 UTC) at Parkway 575 Offices Bldg 285 in Woodstock, Georgia USA

left in the free bookbox (with several of my others from last week!) in the waiting area of Cyndy Dorer's office on the 2nd floor.

if you have found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing. i hope you will enjoy the book and pass it along or leave it for someone else to find and enjoy. if you have not yet done so, please also take a look at all this great community of readers has to offer and consider joining BC. if you choose to do so, i would be honored to have you use my screen name (tempestsans) as your referral.

happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, April 28, 2008

Traded in a used bookstore. Let's see who buys it.

CAUGHT IN ROSWELL GA USA