corner corner Timeline

Timeline
by Michael Crichton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by reptlian of Tracy, California USA on Thursday, July 14, 2005

status (set by Skinfull75): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by reptlian from Tracy, California USA on Thursday, July 14, 2005

Haven't Read It Yet.

Journal Entry 2 by reptlian from Tracy, California USA on Thursday, September 01, 2005

'In an Arizona desert a man wanders in a daze, speaking words that make no sense. Within twenty-four hours he is dead, his body swiftly creamted by his only known associates. Halfway around the world archaelogists make a shocking discovery at a medieval site. Suddencly they are swept off to a headquarters of a secretive mulinational corporation that has developed an astounding technology. Now this group is about to get a chance not to study the past bu to enter it. And with history opened to the present, the dead awakened to the living, these men and women will soon find themselves fighting for their very survival-six hundred years ago...'

I like the book. I enjoyed it better than the movie.. but isn't that how it always turns out?

Journal Entry 3 by reptlian from Tracy, California USA on Monday, September 05, 2005

Reserved for The Almost Anything Goes Virtual Box.

Journal Entry 4 by reptlian from Tracy, California USA on Friday, September 23, 2005

Traveling To Its Next Destination.

Journal Entry 5 by creativeMGE from Kensington, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Received through WarEagle78's Anything Goes Virtual Bookbox.

Thanks; I used to be a big Crichton fan, but missed this one. I look forward to the read.

Journal Entry 6 by creativeMGE from Kensington, Maryland USA on Friday, March 21, 2008

In going through my sad, extensive TBRs, I realize I'm not going to read this. Plan to send it forward to another reader.

Journal Entry 7 by creativeMGE at By post in BookCrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (5/21/2008 UTC) at By post in BookCrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending this out via rabck.com...

Saw this on your wishlist; hope you enjoy. Happy readings! : )

Journal Entry 8 by whirl from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wow! Thank you creativeMGE!! Here I am, just going about my day.. it's raining and miserable outside.. too much work to do.. let's check my mail.. and hey! a book! This really made my day! :-) I will start reading it as soon as I finish my current book, I love Crichton :)

Thank you thank you thank you!

Journal Entry 9 by whirl from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just finished this book - it was as good as I hoped it would be! Thanks again creativeMGE! I will release it soon..

Edit: released this at the BCIE meeting yesterday (didn't have time to make release notes..)

Journal Entry 10 by Skinfull75 from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Haven't read it yet but it Crichton so I'm expecting a good involved read. :)
Found it at the BC Meet up in the long Stone on the 22nd July. YAY.