corner corner Down Under

Down Under
by Bill Bryson | Travel
Registered by wingcrimson-tidewing of Balingup, Western Australia Australia on 7/7/2005

status (set by malle177): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, July 07, 2005

A very funny writer.

This is the UK/AUS/NZ version of what in the USA is titled "In a Sunburned Country".

Journal Entry 2 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, September 04, 2005

Offered on the BookRelay site in the 3 day or swap Australia Only relay, and accepted by gypsyrose02.
Posting this week, hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, September 07, 2005

arrived today along with another surprise. Thankyou so much crimson-tide. Ive been wanting to find out what all the fuss is about re: this author.

Journal Entry 4 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, December 20, 2006

reserved for shimi

Journal Entry 5 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, January 04, 2007

have tried to get into this but have decided bill bryson isnt for me. will be going out as a rabck very soon.

Journal Entry 6 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, January 20, 2007

going out next week to shimi.

Journal Entry 7 by shimi from Nordre Aker bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, April 23, 2007

The book has finally arrived safely in my mailbox on the other side of the world! :)
I have read Bryson before, but not one of his books from a place I have not yet travelled to... I hope I will enjoy it regardless. Thanks a lot for sending it my way, gypsyrose02! :)

Journal Entry 8 by shimi from Nordre Aker bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, January 23, 2009

I've been holding on for this for too long already, and as the circumstances are limiting my book reading these days, this will travel to malle177 to fulfil a wish instead. Happy travels, little book! :)

Journal Entry 9 by shimi at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (1/29/2009 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Til malle177! God lesning! :)

Journal Entry 10 by malle177 from Aarhus C, Århus Amt Denmark on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Thank you so much shimi, for this lovely reading experience! I certainly will read more of Bryson's books in the future. And now I want to travel to Australia too, as if there wasn't enough countries to visit in the rest of the world. :) I really hope I will see the Tree Top Walk, it seems like an amazing park!

The book will be released here in Aarhus when I'm feeling not so feverish.

Journal Entry 11 by malle177 at BC Zone. Belbey's in Brabrand, Århus Amt Denmark on Saturday, March 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/14/2009 UTC) at BC Zone. Belbey's in Brabrand, Århus Amt Denmark

Legger denne i bokhyllen på Belbey's i CityVest.
God tur videre!