corner corner Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
by Helen Fielding | Romance
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 7/7/2005

status (set by gobsmacked): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Thursday, July 07, 2005

Picked this up cheap today, unsure if I have read it or not! Will have to read the first few chapters to find out.
Finished this on Thursday! I'm still not sure if I had read it before or not!

Journal Entry 2 by wombles at Stones Corner Cafe and Bar in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia on Saturday, July 16, 2005

Released 11 yrs ago (7/16/2005 UTC) at Stones Corner Cafe and Bar in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia

Journal Entry 3 by cackleberry on Sunday, July 17, 2005

Caught this book at the Brisbane Bookcrossing Group Monthly Meetup held at "Stones Corner Bar and Cafe" 1pm Sunday 17 July 2005 Stones Corner Brisbane Queensland Australia.

Journal Entry 4 by cackleberry at Sherwood Post Office in Sherwood, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Released 11 yrs ago (7/20/2005 UTC) at Sherwood Post Office in Sherwood, Queensland Australia

Posted this book to a non-member (who lives in South Australia), who is a cousin of my good friend Giz-angel (who lives in London). This book is intended to be the bait that "hooks" B W and convinces her that joining bookcrossing would be a good thing! Had the parcel come from the UK, our potential member might have been suspicious, but having been posted here in Brisbane she might think it is a miracle sort of thing! Filled the parcel up with bookmarks and postcards as added "bait".

So, we shall have to wait and see...

Posted at the Post Office Sherwood Road Sherwood Brisbane Queensland Australia 1pm Thursday 21 July 2005.

Journal Entry 5 by gobsmacked from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I got hooked with the delectable bait left in my letterbox . thanks Cackleberry. Life is unusually frantic at the moment but I am managing to snatch the odd glance at the book. I was in the process of deciphering an Umberto Eco novel but this is much easier to deal with when my old eyes are tired and fuzzy. PS I knew my mad cuz was behind this crafty scheme!!

Journal Entry 6 by gobsmacked at Bus Stop 13, Hawker Street in Brompton, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Released 11 yrs ago (9/23/2005 UTC) at Bus Stop 13, Hawker Street in Brompton, South Australia Australia