corner corner The Open Shadow

The Open Shadow
by Brad Solomon | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winterwren of Seattle, Washington USA on 6/27/2005

status (set by jessidee): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winterwren from Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, June 27, 2005

purchased at a library book sale for release

Journal Entry 2 by winterwren at Lost Sock Laundry Co. in the U. District in Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, January 15, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (1/15/2006 UTC) at Lost Sock Laundry Co. in the U. District in Seattle, Washington USA

Journal Entry 3 by jessidee from Eatonton, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm on vacation on Hilton Head Island, SC, right now, and I never expected to find a BookCrossing book here! I'm staying at The Island Club with my family, and I was told that there was a "Take a Book, Leave a Book" shelf in the rental office. I came over here to leave one of my BC books, and I found this one! It sounds pretty interesting; I'll get started on it down at the beach.

Journal Entry 4 by jessidee from Eatonton, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 22, 2008

This was a pretty good book! It's not what I would normally choose to read, but I enjoyed it. I especially liked the kleptomaniac detective narrator.

Journal Entry 5 by jessidee at Curves in Eatonton, Georgia USA on Sunday, September 28, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (9/29/2008 UTC) at Curves in Eatonton, Georgia USA

Left in the "Free Books" box.