corner corner The Girl in Times Square

The Girl in Times Square
by Paullina Simons | Literature & Fiction
Registered by twinmaker of Winthrop, Western Australia Australia on Monday, June 27, 2005

status (set by Carole888): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by twinmaker from Winthrop, Western Australia Australia on Monday, June 27, 2005

tbr

Journal Entry 2 by twinmaker at Piney Lakes gazebo in Winthrop, Western Australia Australia on Monday, November 01, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (11/1/2010 UTC) at Piney Lakes gazebo in Winthrop, Western Australia Australia

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more of this author. I'm glad you enjoyed the read Carole, I did also. There was something so very believable about the main character and what she went through. The relationships were not 'perfect' and were so much more like real life. I will be digging out some more of this ladies books as I like her writing style - I too finished it in double quick time as I enjoyed it so much.

Journal Entry 3 by Carole888 at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Monday, November 01, 2010

Found it! I happened to be online when the release message came through so we dropped everything and went looking for it. We met a lovely couple at the gazebo who had seen the book .... thought it was a great idea, but left it ... as it was too thick to read!! :) We stayed and chatted for a while.... and here we are now with this lovely book. Thanks once again twinmaker .... This is the second book of your's that I have caught!! Will read and pass it on.....

Journal Entry 4 by Carole888 at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, November 07, 2010

This is the first time I've read a book by this author and I must say that I just couldn't stop turning the pages of this book. I am supposed to be reading another book, for bookclub next week .... (We Need to Talk about Kevin by Lionel Shriver) .... which is well written but a most traumatic read .... so I welcomed this book with open arms and have temporarily distracted myself from the other!! Thanks for sharing this and for introducing me to a new author. Will send it travelling soon.

Journal Entry 5 by Carole888 at Mega Music in Myaree, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (11/23/2010 UTC) at Mega Music in Myaree, Western Australia Australia

Left at Mega Music on North Lake Rd, Myaree, in the foyer just where the drum lessons are held. It has been picked up!

*addit just after logging the above: I've just seen your lovely message twinmaker! Thank you! And thank you so much for leaving this little surprise out to share with us all!