corner corner Angel's Peak

Angel's Peak
by Robyn Carr | Romance
Registered by wingAramenawing of Moore, Oklahoma USA on 6/20/2005

status (set by love2cook): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, June 20, 2005

Picked up off the sale shelf at Half Price Books.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAramenawing at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, January 05, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (1/5/2015 UTC) at Moore, Oklahoma USA

Have realized I have two copies of this book, so I'm sending this one to Love2cook, who has it on her wish list.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, January 09, 2015

What a lovely surprise in today's mail. Thank you Aramena for the great RABCK. I've just started reading Robyn Carr and I'm enjoying her Virgin River series. And it's good to know that I'm not the only one who buys a book when I'm out and about, then get home and find there's already a copy on the shelf.

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Sunday, January 25, 2015

In this edition of Carr's Virgin River series Sean Riordan and Franci Duncan have had a chance meeting four years after breaking up. They had chemistry between them but Sean wouldn't commit to marriage and Franci was pregnant but wouldn't tell him of the child, as she wanted the marriage to be about his love for her and not because she was expecting. They both drew lines in the sand and they both turned their backs and walked away. Now that they had found each other again..................what was next? I liked the story very much!!

Journal Entry 5 by winglove2cookwing at Christian Helping Hands Food Pantry in Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (1/28/2015 UTC) at Christian Helping Hands Food Pantry in Pearland, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)