corner corner A Year in Provence

A Year in Provence
by Peter Mayle | Travel
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, June 11, 2005

status (set by rarsberry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, June 11, 2005

From the second hand bookshop we descended on en masse during the 2005 BCNZ Convention.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Nice light reading about a year in the lives of a couple who decide to move to rural France. Of course, this is the book that started the trend for books (and films, and TV series, and...) about people who move to rural France, so it has a lot to answer for!

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Given to another bookcrosser at tonight's meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by marcienz from Kimbell, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A funny thing happened when I walked in to the KFC in Colombo Street last night.....I found some friendly people and a pile of interesting books. Will read and release.

Journal Entry 5 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, April 21, 2006

About time I made an entry on this book,it will be added to that mountain called TBR.

Journal Entry 6 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Browser's Cafe, Riccarton Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 28, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (3/28/2008 UTC) at Browser's Cafe, Riccarton Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Was taken to the lunch meet up and I believe it was taken by another bookcrosser

Journal Entry 7 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 28, 2008

Picked up from the table at todays lunch meetup.

Journal Entry 8 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, April 07, 2008

Starting reading this book this morning. (Monday 7)

Journal Entry 9 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finished the last few pages tonight. (Sunday 13)
A good book, learnt a few things about living in Provence, an entertaining book.
I will save this to take with me next time we go to Akaroa.

Journal Entry 10 by rarsberry at Statue - French Lieutenant Charles Meryon painting in Akaroa, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (11/20/2010 UTC) at Statue - French Lieutenant Charles Meryon painting in Akaroa, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on the statue.