corner corner The Da Vinci Code

by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by rem_EOJ-779175 on Tuesday, June 07, 2005

status (set by PDB11): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by rem_EOJ-779175 on Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not as good as I've heard but then again not as bad as some have led me to believe. An interesting mystery. A little thought provoking. This is one of those books where you just have to make your own desicion.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSemioticghostwing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Picked up at the London MeetUp - I must be the only person who hasn;t read it already, and I thought it was high time to give it a go.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSemioticghostwing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, July 01, 2005

i started this and could not put it down - I'm a convert! Browns interpretationg of the templar mysteries is only one of many, but interesting either way.

Journal Entry 4 by PDB11 from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, July 04, 2005

A bookseller friend has been pestering me to read this, but I don't like Dan Brown enough to want to pay full price. So I was very pleased to spot this on the swaps table at the Unconvention!

Journal Entry 5 by PDB11 at Picnic area by car park in M1 Watford Gap Southbound, -- Highways, Roadsides & Services -- United Kingdom on Sunday, November 11, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (11/10/2007 UTC) at Picnic area by car park in M1 Watford Gap Southbound, -- Highways, Roadsides & Services -- United Kingdom

This has been on my TBR pile for a year or three, and I don't think I'm ever going to read it. I offered it to someone who had it on their wish list, but got no reply, so I'm releasing it.

A pretty pathetic picnic area at Watford Gap - two tables and a scattering of benches on a concrete plinth set into the grassy slope between the car park and the service road. There's an advertisement hoarding there, and some boulders; I left it on a boulder behind the hoarding.