corner corner The Color Purple

The Color Purple
by Alice Walker | Literature & Fiction
Registered by woosang of Picton, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, August 16, 2005

status (set by noni22): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by woosang from Picton, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The cover on my copy varies fromthe one above. But the book in a format that is easy to read

Journal Entry 2 by woosang at controlled release in controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, April 20, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (4/20/2007 UTC) at controlled release in controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

Posting to a bookmoocher, and bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by luckaye from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thank you!

The book's format made it easy to read whilst waiting 2 hours in the hospital clinic to see a doctor who told what I already knew *sigh*
Anyway, I enjoyed reading Celie's story, as much as I enjoyed the movie.

Journal Entry 4 by luckaye at on Friday, May 25, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (5/25/2007 UTC) at

bye bye purple book - enjoy your travels :)

Journal Entry 5 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, June 02, 2007

Extracted from the Aussie General bookbag # 5. (Thanks Luckaye, for passing it on. And I do hope your malaise isn't too serious.)

One of the 1001 books to be read before you die.

Offered as a bookray 23 June.

Participants

noni22 (NSW) (book is here)
suedo (UK)
GateGypsy (Canada)

Journal Entry 6 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Finally sent to first ray participant today.

Journal Entry 7 by livrecache at Malvern Post Office in Melbourne, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (7/3/2007 UTC) at Malvern Post Office in Melbourne, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sent off on the first leg of a ray.

One of the 1001 books to read before you die.

Journal Entry 8 by noni22 from Hazelbrook, New South Wales Australia on Monday, July 30, 2007

Received this and have placed it on my tower of books also known as the TBR pile. I am looking forward to reading it as I have had the movie recommended to me, but I'm an old-fashioned gal who generally prefers the book to the movie.