corner corner F Is for Fugitive (Kinsey Millhone Mysteries (Paperback))

F Is for Fugitive (Kinsey Millhone Mysteries (Paperback))
by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingBCZ-Use-itwing of Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 5/27/2005

status (set by Stefan-North): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingBCZ-Use-itwing from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, May 27, 2005

We have just released this book in Use-it Rotterdam (Nederland), a tourist information office for independent travelers. We already used to exchange books with the tourists and we thought to register them in book-crossing.We think it's a good idea, isn't it?
Also if you are going to visit Rotterdam, come to Use-it! You will be good welcome!
www.use-it.nl

Journal Entry 2 by wingBCZ-Use-itwing at Use-it in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, May 27, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (5/27/2005 UTC) at Use-it in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Journal Entry 3 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, October 07, 2005

Just picked this book up @ Use-It Rotterdam

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I liked this book, just as I liked the other Kinsey Millhone novels I've read. Usually, I do not tend to like first-person narratives, but in these books it works for me somehow. And I like the fact the reader doesn't have more background information then the sleuth does.

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO at Dizzy Jazzcafé in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, December 11, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (12/11/2005 UTC) at Dizzy Jazzcafé in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Bij de tijdschriften.

Journal Entry 6 by Ivy-Fuse at Ullapool, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

left in a cafe when i was working there. quick read but a good book, had it for awhile as i never went anywhere! but it is now off on travels again with a friend.

Journal Entry 7 by Stefan-North at Hamburg - St. Georg, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, January 27, 2013

First of all: book is in an excellent state, I found it 3 months ago in a train while travelling between Kiel and Hamburg... Still keeping this copy 'cos in a few weeks I'm going to visit Stockholm, guess I'll "release" it at the airport..